August 2020 New Release:Napoleon III and French Line Infantryman (1 Viewer)

I really love this Franco Prussian War series and am collecting it heavily. But, not sure what the people at Team were thinking with the Bismarck figure. While it looks to be a very nice figure, the idea the Iron Chancellor on a galloping horse leading a charge is kind of amusing. The man was a diplomat, not a soldier. - I wonder what Moltke and the general staff would say if they saw such thing..... :rolleyes2:

I really love this Franco Prussian War series and am collecting it heavily. But, not sure what the people at Team were thinking with the Bismarck figure. While it looks to be a very nice figure, the idea the Iron Chancellor on a galloping horse leading a charge is kind of amusing. The man was a diplomat, not a soldier. - I wonder what Moltke and the general staff would say if they saw such thing..... :rolleyes2:
Totally agree. I will display both Bismarck and Napoleon figures separately on a raised stand above the main action. He will not be leading the charge!

Perhaps French and Prussian command groups would be considered by Team. Actual field commanders and officers would add to this wonderful series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back