Boyer PFC

Private 1st Class
I have viewed all the AVATAR's on the Forum and I vote Alexdakar and General Custer as my two favorites. I need to figure out how to make one of those they are cool.

Alex's is pretty cool so is Stickleback's. Uploading an avatar is pretty easy. Just go to user cp, click in the edit Avatar section and follow the instructions. Remember the photo can't be more than 80 by 80 pixels.

Make sure its an animated gif. I like Toy Soldier Brigade's avatar it always cracks me up.

No, mine is the absolute best (no bias there huh??? :p:p)- 30+ trips up and down Currahee mountain (along the Z in Korea, not Toccoa) over the course of my one year stint- I earned this one. :D:D

A close second best is Justin's 101st.

Then comes in Dave's Abrams.

No, mine is the absolute best (no bias there huh??? :p:p)- 30+ trips up and down Currahee mountain (along the Z in Korea, not Toccoa) over the course of my one year stint- I earned this one. :D:D

A close second best is Justin's 101st.

Then comes in Dave's Abrams.

Chris - You're talking absolute BOLLOCKS.......:D:D
FLASHY rules the roost......Okay??
Read the books....and you'll see what I mean.
:D:D

Cheers Mate
HtheH

man how can anything beat i guy getting blasted with a cannonball?

You're correct Chris. I'll let you off this time.
Have just sent you and some other friends a PM......IT'S AN ABSOLUTELY TRUE STORY.......especially the bit about my hmmmm......stamina.....!!!!???? :D:D

Yeah, well, I just read it and now I know I am not the only one full of BOLLOCKS!!! :D

Yeah, well, I just read it and now I know I am not the only one full of BOLLOCKS!!! :D

It's a TRUE STORY Chris.
I'll send you a copy of my final warning letter just to prove it. Its presently sitting in my file back in Dubai but I'll copy it and send it to you when I get the chance.
Yeah, all that flowing blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, tight jeans tucked into thigh-length high-heeled boots - and thats just the guys - the WOMEN are pretty good looking as well........!!!!!?????:D:eek::eek::eek::D

This has just gotta be the funniest thread on the forum.
Thanks you moderater guys for giving us our very own platform for our nonsense.......:D:D:):):)

See what happens when the moderators all drift to Chicago and get wrapped up in toy soldier mania....

This is a SERIOUS forum about SERIOUS issues.:D

This has just gotta be the funniest thread on the forum.
Thanks you moderater guys for giving us our very own platform for our nonsense.......

Most agreed here on my end- I would have to say I am a conneseur of utter and complete nonsense, in fact, the generation and proliferation of nonsense is my favorite hobby followed closely by toy soldiers.

Peter's comment reminds me of a line from the shopkeep in League of Gentlemen- season 1- "We're a quiet town here...." I dunno, it's Friday!! :rolleyes:

Chris - You're talking absolute BOLLOCKS.......:D:D
FLASHY rules the roost......Okay??
Read the books....and you'll see what I mean.
:D:D

Cheers Mate
HtheH

Ha Ha, he's just the little FLASHY. Not the "Am I pleased to see you, or did I just put a canoe in my pocket" big FLASHY Lord Flashheart that requires a w...i...d...e screen when you watch him in the "Blackadder" episodes. :)

Ha Ha, he's just the little FLASHY. Not the "Am I pleased to see you, or did I just put a canoe in my pocket" big FLASHY Lord Flashheart that requires a w...i...d...e screen when you watch him in the "Blackadder" episodes. :)

Yeah, I've always liked your one Oz - and the signature.

PS. To BOB - Your's ain't.
.....mine is the best! ;);):D:rolleyes::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back