AWI082-AWI088 Woodland Indians Pre-Order!! (1 Viewer)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
First Legion is extremely pleased to present the first of Woodland Indians for the American Revolution! While part of our American Revolution product range, these figures are of course perfectly useful for a much wider time period including but not limited to the French & Indian War. They can represent such tribes as the Iroquois speaking Cayuga, Mohawk, Oneida, Onondaga, Seneca, and Huron or Algonquian speaking Abenaki, Chippewa, Delaware, or Mohicans. The Eastern Indians were the first to make contact with European settlers and had both periods of peace and trade as well as periods of conflict with various tribes and with European settlers and armies siding with one side or the other, thus allowing these figures to be used as allies to either side or even fighting each other. From a design perspective, our Woodland Indians have provided us a wonderful opportunity to produce very colorful and ornate figures that really highlight our strengths as a figure company. Simply put, these are the finest figures available today and we will continue to expand upon this sub-range to include both additional fighting and non-combat/tribal life scenes over the years to come. We sincerely hope you enjoy them as much as we've enjoyed creating them!

AWI082 Woodland Indian Standing Ready with Musket $69.95
AWI083 Woodland Indian Pointing at Target $69.95
AWI084 Woodland Indian Charging with Tomahawk and Musket $69.95
AWI085 Woodland Indian Standing Firing Musket $69.95
AWI086 Woodland Indian Running with Malice and Musket $69.95
AWI087 Woodland Indian Standing Loading Bow $69.95
AWI088 Woodland Indian Chief with Raised Musket $69.95
Shipping End October

AWI082page1.jpg

AWI082

AWI082page2.jpg

AWI082

AWI083page1.jpg

AWI083

AWI083page3.jpg

AWI083

AWI084page1.jpg

AWI084

AWI084page2.jpg

AWI084

AWI085page1.jpg

AWI085

AWI085page2.jpg

AWI085

AWI086page1.jpg

AWI086

AWI086page2.jpg

AWI086

Continued....

A bunch of dangerous looking characters!

Nicely done.

Brad

...these are the finest figures available today and we will continue to expand upon this sub-range to include both additional fighting and non-combat/tribal life scenes...
This is very very very (...) good news!!!

Great figures!!! No doubt I buy them.

In some ways I am afraid I already have one of these.

gg3.jpg

AWI084page2.jpg

I bought mine off ebay from someone in Russia.It wasn't painted but I had it painted over here.I hope someone isn't pirating Matt's figures.This one and a Canadian Militiaman (which I also bought) are still on ebay.
Mark

I am not an expert in Americans Indians. Could anyone tell me if they also represent Pawnees?
Thanks

Finally...........I've been waiting for these since they were first announced. I have my pre-order in already. Can't wait!

Mark

First 4 figures arrived. Not only beatiful, but also another great supprise here. How solid are muskets/tomahawk! First Legion this time used much harder metal, all elements are as solid as for example in John Jenkins figures.
Hope new napoleonic figures will also get muskets/rifles/bayonets made this way. No more worries about accidental damages and paint losses.
Great job Matt!
DSC_0440.JPGDSC_0444.JPGDSC_0448.JPGDSC_0450.JPG

First 4 figures arrived. Not only beatiful, but also another great supprise here. How solid are muskets/tomahawk! First Legion this time used much harder metal, all elements are as solid as for example in John Jenkins figures.
Hope new napoleonic figures will also get muskets/rifles/bayonets made this way. No more worries about accidental damages and paint losses.
Great job Matt!
View attachment 163334View attachment 163335View attachment 163336View attachment 163337

Beautiful figures and beautifully displayed, thanks for the new information and for sharing your collection with us. regards Gebhard

Beautiful figures and beautifully displayed, thanks for the new information and for sharing your collection with us. regards Gebhard

Yes, stunning photos, they say more than words, many thanks too.

Paulo

Yep,
Stunning photos, and i really do like the Red background from your display furniture.

My Woodland figures are stuck at the Customs borders negotiating some kind of transit to my Country.

They should be home next week. :)

Great looking display. I received one of these figures today and I love it. I hope to build on this range in the near future.

A few more photos. Hope to make some small diorama in near future with Indians against British.
Janusz
IMG_0451.JPG

IMG_0452.JPG

IMG_0454.JPG

IMG_0456.JPG

These are great photos. And that is a world class diorama. Who did that one, if I may ask.

Your scenics are great.You need to let us in on your secrets.
Mark

those figures are great, but the superstar there is diorama scenery itself! Fantastic work!

Very nicely done and like the others have said, your scenics are well made!!

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back