Aztec Jaguar Warrior (1 Viewer)

47Ronin

Private 1st Class
Just received John Jenkins first figure for the Aztec line and am very pleased with it.

Looking forward to the rest of line and anything in the future that may be released!

Here are some closeups:

Wow, I did not see that listed on their webpage.

It looks good and appeals to my eclectic tastes.

The AZ-03 is a rather cool figure (for lack of a better term!). Jeff bought one so we got to take it out of the box and check it out. Lots of neat little details hard to see in photographs! The claws, eyes and nose of the animal skin are in a gloss finish which is a nice touch I think!
We are sold out already but expecting more in December! Best to reserve one now if you for certain want one.

Julie

I received my figure on Sunday. I would like to reinforce the positive comments that others have made. The Jaguar warrior is simply outstanding. The painting and sculpting of the figure are of a very high quality. I like that the claws of the suit are mildly glossy. If someone told me that First Legion made it, I wouldn't be surprised. After seeing the prototypes personally in Chicago, I can't wait for the rest of the releases. Speaking of releases, shouldn't the December releases be announced any day now?
Matt

I received my figure on Sunday. I would like to reinforce the positive comments that others have made. The Jaguar warrior is simply outstanding. The painting and sculpting of the figure are of a very high quality. I like that the claws of the suit are mildly glossy. If someone told me that First Legion made it, I wouldn't be surprised. After seeing the prototypes personally in Chicago, I can't wait for the rest of the releases. Speaking of releases, shouldn't the December releases be announced any day now?
Matt

I think John is visiting factory this week but releases should come out in the next few days. Hopefully more Aztecs and maybe a sneak peek of some Conquistadores.

I collected Morgan Miniatures for their range of Aztecs and Conquistadores. They go quite well with JJD's new Aztec figure although the JJD figure is more detailed.
Wonder if John would consider doing some scenics, perhaps a small Aztec temple.

I collected Morgan Miniatures for their range of Aztecs and Conquistadores. They go quite well with JJD's new Aztec figure although the JJD figure is more detailed.
Wonder if John would consider doing some scenics, perhaps a small Aztec temple.

Richard...
John does really good buildings...
I have always asked him for more with all of his ranges...
but this would be especially difficult for a modeler to do in my opinion...
so yes...i
I hope he does some structures suitable for this range...

Richard...
John does really good buildings...
I have always asked him for more with all of his ranges...
but this would be especially difficult for a modeler to do in my opinion...
so yes...i
I hope he does some structures suitable for this range...

I will lobby him a little......the man is so talented and productive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back