B-25 USAAF Bombers coming for Doolittle's Raid? (3 Viewers)

Just tell him to take away all silver paint from the painters ^&grin.....

I just got a nice email from Peter at Figarti apologizing for the weathering on these. He said that quality control isn't what it should have been and these never should have been released. He said the new ones will be like the photos on the website. I am not sure where that leaves those of us with these silver ones...

"zblang":

I was very interested in your comments that you got from Peter at Figarti. It was good of Figarti to admit to their errors in production. All the same I will pass on any possible 2nd future orders of the B-25's after canceling my pre-order last Friday.

"Iron Brigade" / Gary

I will be posting photos of what the planes that we received here at Treefrog. The silver weathering is not nearly as bad as the one shown earlier in the thread! Although there is silver paint on all of our models.
Feel free to check out our site for the photos this afternoon!

Julie

Last edited:
I just want to go on record as saying that this whole thing has been handled very well. I got a nice email from Figarti and that was followed up by the retailer I bought it from who told me bring it in, look at all the others I can pick the one I like best.

The best is when things go great, but when they don't, you can 't beat wonderful customer service! Thanks to all involved!

Just tell him to take away all silver paint from the painters ^&grin.....

This is a funny comment...... but....... in all seriousness Figarti should heed this advise.....Silver paint streaks and dark lines etc. is NOT weathering.....FIGARTI PLEASE LISTEN.....It would be better NOT TO WEATHER these models and leave the weathering up to the collector.....PLEASE Just send us a nice clean model and then we can choose how to weather it or not....I almost returned the Banff Mosquito because of all the silver streaks and dark steaks which i was able to mask with much effort.....Please keep it simple and we will do the rest.....LESS IS MORE when it comes to weathering.....I'm glad that I decided against this model.

Last edited:
I just got my replacement and its stunning! So glad I bought this bad boy!

I will be posting photos of what the planes that we received here at Treefrog. The silver weathering is not nearly as bad as the one shown earlier in the thread! Although there is silver paint on all of our models.
Feel free to check out our site for the photos this afternoon!

Julie

Where the photos ^&confuse

Where the photos ^&confuse

They're in the Treefrog store portion of the website. They took actual photos of the model you will be buying. There is some silver weathering on them, but on the whole they rely don't look that bad.

They're in the Treefrog store portion of the website. They took actual photos of the model you will be buying. There is some silver weathering on them, but on the whole they rely don't look that bad.

Are those the only two you have in stock. if not how many do you have left in stock..ron

Weathering look very random on the plane rear fuselage

On the deck of the USS Hornet:

Figarti%20B-25%20w-%20Deck%20Crew-X2.jpg

Are those the only two you have in stock. if not how many do you have left in stock..ron

Hi Ron,

Yes, we currently only have PTA-016 & PTA-017 in stock. Our quantity on those two are still good if you needed multiples. PTA-015 is sold out until further notice. I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions or I can be of further assistance.

Thanks for your inquiry!
Jesse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back