Battle of Tel-el-Kebir - At Last! (2 Viewers)

I wish there was the option of purchasing the artillery crew from the Nile Gunboat. The officer is an outstanding figure.
Benjamin

i would love to make the battle of khartoum.but it is so difficult to collect egyptian soldiers.now i have a few.i wonder if w.britain makes some more figures in the future?anybody some info??thx ronald.

i would love to make the battle of khartoum.but it is so difficult to collect egyptian soldiers.now i have a few.i wonder if w.britain makes some more figures in the future?anybody some info??thx ronald.

Apparently Ken is coming over to the London show in four weeks time, so I will ask this question.

Jeff

I wish there was the option of purchasing the artillery crew from the Nile Gunboat. The officer is an outstanding figure.
Benjamin

Talking of the figures from the Gunboat, I thought I would try this fella out to see how he would fit in leaning against the inside of the earthworks.

Jeff.

Attachments

• dio 04.JPG
    dio 04.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 348
  • dio 05.JPG
    dio 05.JPG
    213.8 KB · Views: 405
  • dio 06.JPG
    dio 06.JPG
    261.3 KB · Views: 514

Hi,
To answer your question...we are already working on some additional figures for Tel-el-Kebir for 2018.
Ken

great to hear that there will come some more figures from the battle of tel-el-kebir figures.i hope you make also more egyptian soldiers?i want to make the battle of khartoum.i hope a turkish officer in blue dress,and a differend set figures of artillery?also more egyptian soldiers.i can multiple the figures to create a bigger army.bast regards ronald.

great to hear that there will come some more figures from the battle of tel-el-kebir figures.i hope you make also more egyptian soldiers?i want to make the battle of khartoum.i hope a turkish officer in blue dress,and a differend set figures of artillery?also more egyptian soldiers.i can multiple the figures to create a bigger army.bast regards ronald.

I agree, an Egyptian officer is sorely needed.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back