Battle of Wissembourg, 1870, assault on the Chateau Du Geisberg (1 Viewer)

David Marshall from TM Terrain made the chateau for me, it's spectacular, he does tremendous work as many of you know, just an incredible achievement from him, top shelf work.............

A great set up. I only know similar ones from wargaming, but you are obviously more interested in the set up itself. It looks absolutely fantastic.

David Marshall from TM Terrain made the chateau for me, it's spectacular, he does tremendous work as many of you know, just an incredible achievement from him, top shelf work.....

David's work is always a spectacular view, you created a great display there George!!
this battle would require as well a nice diorama with TM figures, Bavarian, Prussian, Algerian and others
the painting below for example,
cheers

Attachments

• BATTLE OF WISSEMBOURG 1870 01.jpg
    BATTLE OF WISSEMBOURG 1870 01.jpg
    558.6 KB · Views: 246
Dave Marshall is great and his output is amazing.
Mark

A great set up. I only know similar ones from wargaming, but you are obviously more interested in the set up itself. It looks absolutely fantastic.

Thanks; I got the idea from a wargame I saw, also from a book about The Battle of Wissembourg..............

David's work is always a spectacular view, you created a great display there George!!
this battle would require as well a nice diorama with TM figures, Bavarian, Prussian, Algerian and others
the painting below for example,
cheers

I love that painting, thanks for posting it..................David does indeed to tremendous work, very affordable for the quality you get in return.

Another fantastic massive set up George!!! I too, think that chateau is a fine looking piece.

The figure arrangement here is spectacular and that chateau serves as a great center-piece for your whole scene.

Wish I had the amount of room you have. I could play all day in a room that size.

Well done!! Thanks for sharing.

Mark

Another fantastic massive set up George!!! I too, think that chateau is a fine looking piece.

The figure arrangement here is spectacular and that chateau serves as a great center-piece for your whole scene.

Wish I had the amount of room you have. I could play all day in a room that size.

Well done!! Thanks for sharing.

Mark

Thank you so much Mark, it was a great deal of fun to put this one together, been patiently waiting for the chateau to arrive, it's everything I hoped it would be and more, a great addition to my collection.................I want to mess around with it, expand the formal garden and move the orchard around the back and to the right side in a much bigger layout in the future.

George,

Tremendous set-up!:salute:: You know I agree about Dave at TM Terrain, after all you arranged for this . . .

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Louis,
It was my great pleasure to arrange that spectacular item for you, it's beautiful, very faithful to the original from the painting, I think you'll be getting some reinforcements from a "couple" of sources very soon to fill out your ranks.

I can't say enough good things about David, a pleasure to work with and he takes concepts and turns them into reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back