BB007 German Tiger I, 3rd Co 301st Heavy Panzer Battalion (1 Viewer)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
First Legion is extremely pleased to present a second winter rendition of our Tiger I, set BB007 Tiger "313" from the 3rd Company, 301st Heavy Tank Battalion. The Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausf. E mounted the very high powered 8.8cm KwK 36 main armament which had a flat trajectory owing to the high muzzle velocity making it extremely accurate at very long ranges. With 100mm of frontal armor it was difficult for allied guns to penetrate. This tank remained in production until August 1944 when it was replaced by the Tiger II. Given its combat history, the "Tiger" is one of the most iconic tanks of the second world war. This variant of our Winter Tiger has been heavily kitted out with additional detail and stowage including jerry cans which are realistically secured to the hull deck, rear turret storage, various bags and equipment making it the most detailed variant of all of the Tigers we've produced to this point. Additionally, as can be seen from the images, this variant is a more pure "whitewash" than our previous Bulge Winter Tiger. This tank is available both direct and through dealers, however, quantities are limited.

BB007 German Tiger I, 3rd Co 301st Heavy Panzer Battalion $349.95
Now in Stock

BB007_page1.jpg

BB007_page2.jpg

BB007_page3.jpg

BB007_page4.jpg

BB007_page5.jpg

BB007_page6.jpg

Next up for the Bulge series will be a host of German Tank Riders which will fit on the Tigers and Panther. Stay tuned, this range is starting to gain to steam!

Best,

Matt

Can anyone here tell me why Tiger armor has all those horizontal parallel lines all over it? It must serve some function...

Zimmerit was a paste-like coating used on mid- and late-war German armored fighting vehicles during World War II. It was used to produce a hard layer covering the metal armor of the vehicle, providing enough separation that magnetically attached anti-tank mines

Zimmerit was a paste-like coating used on mid- and late-war German armored fighting vehicles during World War II. It was used to produce a hard layer covering the metal armor of the vehicle, providing enough separation that magnetically attached anti-tank mines

Ah! Thank you! I knew someone here would be able to tell me about it

Great looking Tiger. Can't wait to add the tank riders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back