BB008 German Panther Ausf G Pre-Order (1 Viewer)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
First Legion is extremely pleased to present the next vehicle in our “Battle of the Bulge” series, BB008 Panther Ausf G as part of the 1st SS Panzer Division. The 1st Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler Division was broken down into 4 different Kampgruppes for the Ardennes offensive, each named after their respective commander. The most famous of these was Kampfgruppe Peiper which contained all of the division’s tanks and was the tip of the spear of the “Wacht am Rhein” offensive. Our tank is designed to appear as it would have looked at the outset of the offensive. It has several features of the later Ausf G including the crew compartment heater, rain guard over the driver's vision port, flame supressing muffler, chin gun mantlet, and the debris guard over the gun mantlet. The Panther tank was certainly one of the finest tanks of the war. While considered a medium tank, its weight was more in line with many of the “heavy” tanks of the war. The Panther’s sloping armor gave it very effective frontal defense and its 75mm main gun had more penetrating power than the Tiger Tanks 88mm gun due to extremely high muzzle velocity. Along with the Tiger tank, the Panther is certainly one of the most iconic tank of the Second World War.

BB008 German Panther Ausf G - SS Leibstandarte Adof Hitler $359.95
Ships Late January

First Legion Exclusive
This tank is only available by direct purchase from First Legion

The model is made from a mixed media (resin, metal, plastic, brass, photo etch, etc...) and has the following features:

- Opening & Closing Commander's Cupola
- Opening & Closing Front Hatches with interior hatch detail
- Fully Rotating Turret
- Gun Raises/Lowers
- Antenna
- Extremely realistic weathering and superb sculpting, painting, and detailing

BB008page3.jpg

BB008page1.jpg

BB008page2.jpg

BB008page4.jpg

BB008page5.jpg

Supplies of this tank are extremely limited.

We do hope that you like the new "big cat"!

Best,

Matt
First Legion

I really love this Big Cat and want it as mine. But the price is a still have to consider because it is more expensive than NOR068 Tiger. If FL can mark the price like NOR069 it is more affordable for more collector. $360+shipping to Singapore is not cheap.

I really love this Big Cat and want it as mine. But the price is a still have to consider because it is more expensive than NOR068 Tiger. If FL can mark the price like NOR069 it is more affordable for more collector. $360+shipping to Singapore is not cheap.

Its actually about the same price as NOR068. NOR069 was a special offer at a very low price (too low, not to happen again). And yet we still have a few of these left...... Sorry, for a tank this size and with this detail, you won't see again a price like NOR069. That was a one time deal and if any of you don't have it, I would get it because it's the least expensive tank we've ever made and we won't price another one like it.....

Matt

The FL Panther look superb. However may I suggest that you delete the divisional insignia on the glacis plate. First, most Panthers did not carry such insignia and second, it would allow collectors to use the model to represent other Heer and Waffen-SS units that saw action during "the "Bulge."

Nice to see the slope of the forward turret roof is correct. Honor Bound and TCS Panthers have no slope to the turret roof; which detracts from the aggressive look of the Panther IMO.

First Legion is extremely pleased to present the next vehicle in our “Battle of the Bulge” series, BB008 Panther Ausf G as part of the 1st SS Panzer Division. The 1st Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler Division was broken down into 4 different Kampgruppes for the Ardennes offensive, each named after their respective commander. The most famous of these was Kampfgruppe Peiper which contained all of the division’s tanks and was the tip of the spear of the “Wacht am Rhein” offensive. Our tank is designed to appear as it would have looked at the outset of the offensive. It has several features of the later Ausf G including the crew compartment heater, rain guard over the driver's vision port, flame supressing muffler, chin gun mantlet, and the debris guard over the gun mantlet. The Panther tank was certainly one of the finest tanks of the war. While considered a medium tank, its weight was more in line with many of the “heavy” tanks of the war. The Panther’s sloping armor gave it very effective frontal defense and its 75mm main gun had more penetrating power than the Tiger Tanks 88mm gun due to extremely high muzzle velocity. Along with the Tiger tank, the Panther is certainly one of the most iconic tank of the Second World War.

BB008 German Panther Ausf G - SS Leibstandarte Adof Hitler $359.95
Ships Late January

First Legion Exclusive
This tank is only available by direct purchase from First Legion

The model is made from a mixed media (resin, metal, plastic, brass, photo etch, etc...) and has the following features:

- Opening & Closing Commander's Cupola
- Opening & Closing Front Hatches with interior hatch detail
- Fully Rotating Turret
- Gun Raises/Lowers
- Antenna
- Extremely realistic weathering and superb sculpting, painting, and detailing

BB008page3.jpg

BB008page1.jpg

BB008page2.jpg

BB008page4.jpg

BB008page5.jpg

Supplies of this tank are extremely limited.

We do hope that you like the new "big cat"!

Best,

Matt
First Legion

The FL Panther look superb. However may I suggest that you delete the divisional insignia on the glacis plate. First, most Panthers did not carry such insignia and second, it would allow collectors to use the model to represent other Heer and Waffen-SS units that saw action during "the "Bulge."

I would second this.

Its actually about the same price as NOR068. NOR069 was a special offer at a very low price (too low, not to happen again). And yet we still have a few of these left...... Sorry, for a tank this size and with this detail, you won't see again a price like NOR069. That was a one time deal and if any of you don't have it, I would get it because it's the least expensive tank we've ever made and we won't price another one like it.....

Matt

Thanks for your reply Matt. I have both NOR068 and NOR069 and they are my favorite collection. Anyway I will try to collect this panther because I know that when it gone it is very difficult to buy back.

Could always do a little weathering using mud or snow or dust wash and make it disappear

Mark

Pre-order placed.

I prefer it with insignia, look more badass in my humble opinion.

B.O.B/Normandy series are excellent as far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back