Begleitkommando (1 Viewer)

GJB22

Corporal
Now that the Berghof is being released, I would like to see more personality figures done. I would especially like to see a figure of Bruno Gesche, Hitler's favorite bodyguard.

What a great idea. I have been watching the series about Hitlers bodyguards on TV.

What a great idea. I have been watching the series about Hitlers bodyguards on TV.

Yeah, the Military Channel has been showing that BBC series over and over and over and over and over........ad infinitum. It was interesting the 1st time, confirmed my memory the 2nd time, was a time filler on the 3rd time, now on the 45th time, it's just plain boring. With the Military Channel repeating everything so often and the History Channel running shows like UFO's, Ax Men and others that have not a thing to do with history... Well I guess you can tell I am fustrated with program scheduling.

I have always had a "thing" for Eva.

Like I said, that balcony can be an entire range unto itself!! :D

Inge on the balcony:

Attachments

• inga20ley20hitlerqs6.jpg
    inga20ley20hitlerqs6.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 744
would you happen to have a location of the site from a topo map? I'd like to find some satellite coverage of the area

I would like to see some Begleitkommando figures such as Bruno Gesher and some others of Hitler's closest bodyguard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back