Bespoke Display Cases for sale (1 Viewer)

Hi Mr Steveemmo

First - Welcome to the Forum - Next - I have just spent an hour looking thru your website - Excellent - Just love the Ironclads - the show cases are great.

It's times like this I wish I'd stayed in Manchester. (well almost) I do wish you well and only regret that I cannot purchase some of your wonderful items -

Should we ever return home be sure that I would be knocking on your door

Good Luck and well done :)

thankyou very much for your kind comments, it`s nice to be appreciated
kind regards steve

Diorama Cases & Wall Display Cabinets

Its been a while now but wehave used our enforced break to do a little research and development. The new Vista Cases

Attachments

• 32740_2586098.jpg
    32740_2586098.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 426
  • 32740_2528309i.jpg
    32740_2528309i.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 411
  • 32740_2529031_2.jpg
    32740_2529031_2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 364
Really nice website and the ironclads look excellent. Could you help with the questions?

What sort of weight can these hold is there any caveats or, is it down to size of fixings you use. There looks a lot of vehicles on some of the shelves but, are those plastic??
Mitch

Hi mitch if the items are heavy i put a central support in there, all the models shown in the cabinets are solid diecast, some of the cabinet shelves are acrylic heavier duty are glass, but i have not come across any models that cannot be easily supported, the cases are fixed to the wall using ordinary screws and wall plugs.
kind regards steve.

Excellent. Thanks for the info no worries now if they are die cast thats a lot of weight on there.
Mitch

appologies to everyone i`m afraid we have had to duck the show this christmas...but we hope to be back later in the year...you all have a great show now. and merry christmas to you all.
best wishes to all from steve & tracey at picturebox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back