Best finds at the Chicago Toy Soldier Show (1 Viewer)

I have been too busy lately to join the forum or play with toy soldiers but I did want to let everyone see this tree. Pat of the Vietnam and Carrier diorama fame was kind enough to give it to me as a present at the show. I not only got a new tree I met a new friend.
It replaces a Jg one in a small COE diorama I have.

Thanks again Pat.

Chuck

Attachments

• IMG_3593.JPG
    IMG_3593.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 208
Andy,

While I appreciate it's a must for you as a manufacturer and it’s great to see you and others like Tim, who I only see once a year, it’s ceased to become a must for me as far as the soldiers themselves go. It’s more economical for me to use the Internet or go to whatever shows remain in the East Coast. With the declining attendance and sellers, I suspect that others have come to that decision as well.

You have seen the Show when it is small and big and I suspect we will see that cycle of growth and retraction again.

Brad

Brad mate,
Wait until next year (2020) for the 40th Anniversary of Chicago TS Show takes place and the Aussie invasion starts. I am told that the 40th Show will be a truly big one. Hence I have stirred the blood in a lot of red blooded Aussies to invade next year.^&grin Looking forward to catching up again.

Cheers Howard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back