Bill Sager (1 Viewer)

ashtonwilson09

Private
Ordered a soldier from Sager’s Soldier toy company — soldiers revolver barrel was broken. I’m very certain it happened accidentally in transit somehow. I can’t seem to get ahold of Mr. Bill, and I know he’s a prominent figure of the community… is there anyone who could let him know I’m trying to get in contact with him or help me get in contact with him? If so, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Ordered a soldier from Sager’s Soldier toy company — soldiers revolver barrel was broken. I’m very certain it happened accidentally in transit somehow. I can’t seem to get ahold of Mr. Bill, and I know he’s a prominent figure of the community… is there anyone who could let him know I’m trying to get in contact with him or help me get in contact with him? If so, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
You didn't mention how you tried to contact him. This is his website: https://www.sagerssoldiers.com/ There's a phone number listed there, and there's a Contact Us page, which lists an email address. Did you try either of those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back