Blockhaus new releases (1 Viewer)

blockhaus

Private 2
Hello all, we hare now making some pieces that can be casted and relased if we find some interest among the collectors.

I want make some ruins of stone houses that you can find in a widely area of South Europe.these pieces can be seen in all campaings from Middle Ages until today.

This models must be credited to Lola Simón a very talented building sculptor. She have recenly joined the crew.

We will be glad ear some opinion or toughs

more works of Lola can be seen at www.belenesymaquetasblogspot.com

Hello all, we hare now making some pieces that can be casted and relased if we find some interest among the collectors.

I want make some ruins of stone houses that you can find in a widely area of South Europe.these pieces can be seen in all campaings from Middle Ages until today.

This models must be credited to Lola Simón a very talented building sculptor. She have recenly joined the crew.

We will be glad ear some opinion or toughs

more works of Lola can be seen at www.belenesymaquetasblogspot.com

Link does not work

The quality of the work in the below link is second to none that I have seen. Simply superb. Take the time to check it out.

Highly, highly impressed....museum quality or higher, I dont know of a higher rating to give this work, truly remarkable and beautifully executed. It's as if someone shrunk down real life architecture from the past!

You can almost see the ghosts of the past walking these hallways and stairs. Add a few soldiers for scale presentation and ideas and these will be very hard to resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back