Bluecoats (1 Viewer)

Ken, I always enjoy reading the history and background of the figures being produced. I wonder if there is a way to bring this to more people, instead of vanishing in a Treefrog thread?

On WBritain.com, would it be possible to hyper link a brief description of your research into certain figures or series, with appropriate history (similar to the published certificate that comes with certain figures? This would serve as a living record of each figures history, and your research, sculputing, manufacturing and painting process. Currently, you have a brief description attached to "Scenes" but once these are archived, they are no longer linked to the sidebar series links anymore. Perhaps, to start off, you could expand the Scene description to bring in what I described above. I think the ultimate goal would be to have a detailed on-;ine virtual documentary of the complete research and manufacture of each figure, with references and photos of your research from concept to finished product. This would inform potential buyers and make them more appealing in my opinion.

I booked the new figures will be released this year's Union Cavalry in matte, but what is proposed in a future release U.S. Cavalry glossy?:):D

Francisco

Users who are viewing this thread

Back