Bombed Out Corner Building (1 Viewer)

Nick Nasta

Sergeant
Hello gang. This is a corner building which I recently finished. It has a portable debris field with it. This ruin is good with 1:32 or 1:30 scale figures. The figures in the photo are 1:30 scale.......Enjoy. I'd greatly appreciate your comments on this scratch built piece. Thanks.
Nick

Narrowcornerbuildingdebriselites-1.jpg

narrowcornerbuildingdebriseliteseri.jpg

narrowcornerbuildingdebriselites-4.jpg

narrowcornerbuildingdebriselites-1.jpg

Great Nick, btw have you thought of making 'flat' buildings as backdrops to shelf displays?

Thanks OzDigger and yes I have been working on several prototypes regarding the flat building display. They will look something like the below photos but only about 2 inches deep instead of 5" deep.....
Nick

george2story01.jpg

george2story04.jpg

Nick

Maybe we should try to book a date sometime in the future for a transatlantic photofest on dioramas? :cool:

Nick, your bombed two story bldgs in post #6 look great, are these the ones that will be sold thru Minutemen, do you have dimensions, pricing and availability yet? Thanks.:)

Fred

Thanks boot51. Yes, this is a new item that Minutemen toy soldiers will have to offer. They are 11" and 12" high, 10" wide and 5" deep. I can't give you a price yet because I don't know what "George" is selling them for. He also has them in 3 story and they are 18" high. Send him an email and refer him to the post.....Thanks again for your compliment and support.:)

Nick

Thanks boot51. Yes, this is a new item that Minutemen toy soldiers will have to offer. They are 11" and 12" high, 10" wide and 5" deep. I can't give you a price yet because I don't know what "George" is selling them for. He also has them in 3 story and they are 18" high. Send him an email and refer him to the post.....Thanks again for your compliment and support.:)

Nick

Thanks, Nick. I'll ask George about them the next time we talk, he calls me every so often lets me speak to my money over which he now has full custody.:D

Fred

Thanks, Nick. I'll ask George about them the next time we talk, he calls me every so often lets me speak to my money over which he now has full custody.:D

Fred

No problem, you are welcome..Sorry about the custody deal you have with George. LOL
Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back