Britains 42nd Black Watch War along the nile group. (3 Viewers)

Builtrite

Corporal
Selling the 42nd Black Watch from the War Along the Nile series. Figures were on display in a curio cabinet. I posted pics in the past of them. All have boxes. $45.00 for all 6. Free shipping in the US. Send me a PM if interested.

27007 42nd black watch standing firing
27009 42nd black watch lunging with rifle
27018 42nd black watch at the ready
27006 42nd black watch charge
27021 42nd black watch piper
27008 42nd black watch defending w/bayonet

It would be helpfull in the future if you throw something out there for sale and sell it that you should post a sold. From my point of view when I looked at your posting there were no replies so it appeared they were still available. I am not sure what the thought was behind the Private Message system when they set this Forum up. Why does everything on the Forum have to be so secret. If you want to talk to someone in private send them a personal Email. For Christ Sake if you throw something out on an open forum website leave all the communication open.

Howard Hulsebosch
Buck Private(Do You Hear Me)

Sorry for the delayed posting that the item was sold. I do PM because it goes to my email and is the most direct way for me to see if an item is sold via my phone. I try and let everyone know that has sent a PM that the item is sold, some times I miss few, especially with an item that is getting a lot of responses. I don't check the tree frog forums for responses, due to me wanting the direct PM to my email. I do not visit the forums anymore as I'm getting rid of my collection and prefer the PM method. Nothing to do with being secret. Just the preferred communication form for me to complete a transaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back