Britains Collectors Club (1 Viewer)

DMNamiot

Hi all,

I'm a member of the club and was curious to see how many other there are out there on this Forum. I also have a question for the club members out there. Does anyone have any of the older issues of the club magazine The Standard? I am looking for the one that covers the Durbar it had an Elephant on the cover. It came out in around 1998 or should have since thats when the first Durbar Elephant and Guard made their debuts. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

All the best

Dave

Dave: I joined the club this last year. I only got this years Standard issues. Leadmen

Dear Dave,
not a member myself but there is a site that has scanned all the W.Britains brochures from 1988 to 2003 and i have used this as one of my base lines for collecting W. Britains. web address is http://membres.lycos.fr/toysoldiers/
hope this helps. At lease you will know which magazine you are after.
Regards
Andrew

Hi Andrew

Thanks for the great web reference. I am missing a few of those catelogs. They help with filling in some gaps so I can display the entire set with the right amount of each set.

Thanks again

Dave

The standerd you looking for is the volume 1 no 1 from february 2001
sorry i have only one .
:) and have them from the first collectors club .

richard van den hoogenband .

Hi Richard,

Thats great. Now I know which one I need. If I dont find a copy of it would you be willing to copy yours and send it to me via snail mail? Let me know and we'll make arrangement via private message.

Thanks

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back