Britains Gallipoli and other old Club Limited Editions (1 Viewer)

Napoleon1er

2nd Lieutenant
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has a list of pre-2005 club limited editions and club figures that were not listed in the regular catalogs. Also, if anyone is willing to sell their Britains Gallipoli sets, please PM me.
Thanks,
Sandor

Thanks cem, but Britains actually made 3 Gallipoli (as opposed to Arab Revolt) sets. I have only seen one picture, but I know they exist. Great collection, by the way.
-Sandor

wish to have your help , like picture or set names.
i have just found the revolt set
thanks for your good feedback

Sandor,
A few years ago I thought I read somewhere that those sets were either made for the ANZAC Museum or only for the Australian market..they may have even been a conceptual design that did no make it into production...I just can't remember the article.

Sandor,
A few years ago I thought I read somewhere that those sets were either made for the ANZAC Museum or only for the Australian market..they may have even been a conceptual design that did no make it into production...I just can't remember the article.

Thanks! All the thing I read said was that they were only available at the ANZAC museum, and that there was a tactical scenes set, a Turkish set, and an Australian set. Does anyone know where I can get them? Willing to pay good prices. But this thread is also for any info on pre-2005 club sets and club figures.
-Sandor

Hi Guys,

I know exactly which sets you refer too. There were some diffculties that just were too much to over come and they were never produced. I have spoken to the good folks at WBritians on this issue hoping we might see this topic revisited in the not too distant future. They didnt say no so I can only hope we'll see something like this series again. I know I would be deeply interested in it as I am sure would many of you.

Dave

Daves correct there were difficultys with the sets & they were never produced, I do believe that some of the figure that would of been issued in the sets were later issued as the city imperial volunteers, I think it was one of the centinery sets they released?

Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back