Britains Mahdists/Fuzzy Wuzzy War Al (1 Viewer)

Builtrite

Corporal
Another grouping of figures. Britains Fuzzy Wuzzy and Mahdists for sale. These were displayed in a curio cabinet and come with the original boxes. $110.00 for everything and it includes shipping. 27039 has a Qty of 2. 14 total pieces.
Send me a PM if interested.

27033 mounted mahdist
27026 mahdist wounded
27016 mahdist waving spear
27039 hadendo warrior charging..QTY 2
27015 mahdist charging w/spear
27017 mahdist mounted camel charging#1
27024 fussy wuzzy defending w/spear
27023 fuzzy wuzzy falling wounded
27005 mahdist charging w/flag
27019 fuzzy wuzzy charging with sword
27020 fuzzy wuzzy charging w/spear
27004 mahdist charging w/spear
27022 fuzzy wuzzy attacking w/sword

Your really selling your figures at great prices.
Mark

If you still have these Items I would like to buy them. I am Stupid Old Man who cannot figure out how the hell to PM anybody, There is no instructions with the forum and everything I have tried does not seem to work. To **** complicated for an Old Fart.

Howard Hulsebosch
Buck Private (Do You Hear Me)

Howard,

If you clicked on Builtrite's name, you would see an option for a private message. If you click on that, it would take you to the message and you would just need to add the topic and the specific message and then hit send.

Brad

Howard,

If you clicked on Builtrite's name, you would see an option for a private message. If you click on that, it would take you to the message and you would just need to add the topic and the specific message and then hit send.

Brad

Brad,
Thank you for that tid bit of information. I guess I am too Stupid to find out where on the Forum it tells you to do that.

Thanks Again
Howard Hulsebosch
Buck Private(Do You Hear Me)

Howard,

I think it's just one of those things you pick up over time. Glad to help in any other way.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back