Brother Gordon’s Latest Work... (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

Thought you might like to see a couple of photos of Gordon’s latest handiwork...

It’s a Napoleonic era chateau with some unwelcome guests. I think he’s done a great job...but then I’m his brother so I am a wee bit biased!

Everything is K&C except for the trees (Dept.56) and the lump of rock (can’t remember who made that). What d’you think?

Best wishes and...happy collecting!

Andy C.

P.S. This and other displays will be on show at the upcoming “Westcoaster” March 4 at the Irvine Marriott Ca., and at Louis’ Symposium the following week.

Andy1.jpg

Andy2.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Gimmee, Gimmee- well...OK sell to me.

VERY nicely done.

Great work,he's very talented.Like them both especially the WW2 one.

Rob

I must be briliant:eek: I must be the smartest man on earth:rolleyes: I must be a genius :confused: MY HEAD HURTS;)

Why doesn't K&C release that wonderful building or at least offer it as a special or limited edition release.

Just about the most incredible piece he has made to date (I will say that about the next one he does too, but this one is off the charts incredible).....................

Andy,

Very nice job.

Is the Marshal standing beside Napoleon on the balcony a new forthcoming figure?

King’s Man

Ok, ok It's pretty nice.......but who made that brilliant lump of rock?

Njja:D :D

Also - of course wonderful work by Gordon - a real Master of the Arts.

Ron :D

By the way, that impressive assembly of German vehicles would have made a very juicy target for a wandering Typhoon or Thunderbolt...;)

Yeah,how i'd like a warbird Typhoon.

Rob

:) Great Work Gordon! The Scenery and Building, is Realistic! Please try to get us a Desert Building, similar to MGM- SAHARA-w/ Humphrey Bogart! And Andy, I'm glad your are giving us MORE 1944-45 Wehrmacht! Great Sets! CIAO!

:) Great Work Gordon! The Scenery and Building, is Realistic! Please try to get us a Desert Building, similar to MGM- SAHARA-w/ Humphrey Bogart! And Andy, I'm glad your are giving us MORE 1944-45 Wehrmacht! Great Sets! CIAO!

Yes Desert Buildings a must. Now that I am getting suck into the AK HOLE :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back