Buffalo Hunt and Indian Encampment (2 Viewers)

W T Allison II

Command Sergeant Major
picture.php
Sets 237 and 238

Tommy

Great looking sets but what happened to you teepees? It looks like the tops and bottoms are separated.

Randy

Attachments

• 238.gif
    238.gif
    34.1 KB · Views: 304
Hi Tommy,

As you know, I think the Hocker sets are wonderful and the Buffalo Hunt is no exception. Congratulations for having such a great set!

Is that the Beau Geste Alwar's Throne set I spy in the left center of your photo? If so, I am not sure the Maharajah will appreciate being in the center of a buffalo stampede! :D

Warmest personal regards,

Pat ;)

Hi Tommy,

As you know, I think the Hocker sets are wonderful and the Buffalo Hunt is no exception. Congratulations for having such a great set!

Is that the Beau Geste Alwar's Throne set I spy in the left center of your photo? If so, I am not sure the Maharajah will appreciate being in the center of a buffalo stampede! :D

Pat ;)
Thanks Pat but no, that is an Afgan camel band set from Silk Road aka Marlborough and they sould be right at home in the middle of something like that.

Man Tommy those are nice sets! Can you take a photo of the Afghan Camel figures? Also cool to see the Throne set. I have to get some more curios to set mine up in as well!

Dave

Now thats a very cool looking set! Thanks for sharing it with us

Dave

Tommy

Great looking sets but what happened to you teepees? It looks like the tops and bottoms are separated.

Randy
Hi Randy: Tops of teepees just like yours. Bad photograph angle I suspect made it look like they were missing.

It always amazes me Tommy when you share photos of your collection as to the extent of it. There's no doubt you get such a great pleasure from it an thanks for sharing it with us......Joe

It always amazes me Tommy when you share photos of your collection as to the extent of it. There's no doubt you get such a great pleasure from it an thanks for sharing it with us......Joe
Thanks Joe; Just like your calendars that you share with us. That is what makes this such an enjoyable forum.

Hi Tommy,

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! As you know, I am a big fan of Mr. Hocker's work and seeing many of his sets so wonderfully displayed is a great treat for me.

I see you were able to add the Hopi Kachinas and the Ghost Dancers to your collection. Those are mighty nice sets and, when placed with the village and the buffalo hunt, they make an outstanding display.

Thanks for sharing the photos. They are a breathtaking.

Pat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back