building custom construction offered (1 Viewer)

blockhaus

Private 2
Hello sirs,

I´m recently joined this group aand I want offer you my skills for building construction. I can make very building for your collection that you want from Ancient Times until today conflicts

fabrimig11.jpg

kv002014s.jpg

isba1.jpg

fachada41.jpg

90.jpg

althougth this are pieces at 1/35 you can see the level of quality that I can offer you.
all enquieries will be wellcome
Carlos

Hello sirs,

I´m recently joined this group aand I want offer you my skills for building construction. I can make very building for your collection that you want from Ancient Times until today conflicts

fabrimig11.jpg

kv002014s.jpg

isba1.jpg

fachada41.jpg

90.jpg

althougth this are pieces at 1/35 you can see the level of quality that I can offer you.
all enquieries will be wellcome
Carlos

They are the best buildings I have seen. You are a true master builder. Could I ask what would be the price of the first factory building. Chris.

Your buildings look great.
What material are they made from ?
Can figures be set inside the buildings ?

Hello guys, thansk for your responses
Denver, I use the material that is texture is more close to real counterpart. The factory was done in cork and was made brick to brick (around 25.000 cork bits of 2X6 mm was used) others models show here as been done with plastic treated with solvents.I can adapt my work to client whises and specifications.
The figures can fit perfect in the building, in fact some of these have is interior reproduced from historical plans

kv002004s.jpg

kv002002s.jpg

kv002001s.jpg

Chris,
this factory was building for a private collector, I make only the building that was painted by the owner.
The price was ( if my memory not fail) around 1000€ from year 2000

Some time ago I offered my services of custom diorama buildings, now I want renew this offer but I could show now some pieces that I have done it this scale.

I will be glad to respond all questioms in a private message here or at blockhaus111@hotmail.com

Your work is excellent, do you work in smaller scales? say 30mm?
Ray

Amazing work indeed Carlos. What materials do you use to make your buildings?

Brad

Hello Brad, depend of that texture that I want achieve: plywood, cork, peebbles, newspaper paper, plastic.
in the photo below, the spanish house I sued plastic for the structure and peebbles , cork and aspackle.
the main structure was covered with cork fot stucco and peebles for othe other part. The cork was a layer of spackle. Every material gives is texture and this you could mix some of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back