cabinets in the uk? (1 Viewer)

chucky17

Private
Hi i want to display my k&c items in a cabinet is there any good ones for this,
for a good price in the uk?

thanks

Try searching ' Picture pride displays' they do some nice cabinets.

Rob

Tom
Ikea do nice display cases that where i get all mine^&cool
Regards Scott

Hi i want to display my k&c items in a cabinet is there any good ones for this,
for a good price in the uk?

thanks
On the die cast forum they recommend Argos Cabinets at £170.00 ago

Ive just had a look at those they look affordable and nice.:wink2:

thanks man

Tom

You're welcome Tom, they are smart and very good quality, I've had my two for about ten years now and are excellent. If i get chance later I'll post some pics.

Rob

Here is one of the two I got from Picture pride;

018-2.jpg

Here is one of the two I got from Picture pride;

018-2.jpg

Rob,

Am I right in thinking you've got the best part of £1,000 worth of K&C product sat on a 2 foot wide dio board, precariously resting between a 1 foot shelf and a computor monitor?

Is this a new sub genre of our hobby - Exteme Displays? Cliff Hangers - K&C style? K&C in the balance? {sm2}{eek3}:wink2:

Rob,

Am I right in thinking you've got the best part of £1,000 worth of K&C product sat on a 2 foot wide dio board, precariously resting between a 1 foot shelf and a computor monitor?

Is this a new sub genre of our hobby - Exteme Displays? Cliff Hangers - K&C style? K&C in the balance? {sm2}{eek3}:wink2:

^&grin

It looks worse than it is mate!. Although the dio is resting on the tv, the shelf is bigger than it looks and takes quite a bit of weight. As a safeguard and when not being photographed I place the Shell cap from an 18pdr shell I found on the Somme at the back behind the LCA, with that and the tv its not going to fall, even in my most stupid moments I wouldn't risk it!{eek3}:wink2:

Rob

That very impressive display in the wall cabinet must weigh quite a bit. Any problems with it being secured to the wall?

That very impressive display in the wall cabinet must weigh quite a bit. Any problems with it being secured to the wall?

Thanks, no problems with securing the cabinet as it came with very long screws, however just to be sure I'm removing the smaller vehicles from it and having just figures now.

Rob

Hi guys :)

I use PPD myself. I currently have three of their free standing modular cabinets and will be getting a number of wall mounted ones in the near future

Very nice units and they come in a whole heap of sizes and finishes. They even make custom units if you want them as well as individual display cases for cars, footballs, shrunken heads, or whatever you have lying around the house you'd like to show off really :tongue::eek:

Not cheap, but they are good quality{sm4}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back