Call of Duty 2 Big Red One (1 Viewer)

Fullyautomatic

Sergeant
Yes I'm still playing video games every once and awhile.If you have not seen this trailer then its worth looking into.Lots of great action with lots of Tommies this time around.Looks to be D-Day assaults with grappling hooks and Cruiser tanks in the desert.Awesome!!!!!
Off topic but still some fun stuff!!!!

Hi Guys Have you ever played Medal of Honor? The D-Day landing portion was really intense it took a while to get thru that particular battle.

This time, there will be sand- and snowstorms included, plus you can go several different routes to your objective. Also, your squad members will operate at their own, so no more running in the way.

Call of duty 1 was just it! I loved the one mission where you had to ride in that t34-85... :rolleyes: :D . But have you guys ever tried Medal of Honor: Pacific assault ? The graphics in that game... :eek:

Alex it will be available for every game console out there.(PC,PS2,X-Box,X-Box 360).I don't think I will be able to run it on my old computer.The Band of Brothers game that came out recently calls for more operating equipment than my old PC has and I expect the same for this game.
I have played all the MOH games and they were very good with the Nomandy beach landing almost making me feel as if I'm watching the movie Saving Private Ryan.My favourite level in COD was the room to room fighting in the Russian apartment complex.
Good fun.That would be an idea at OTSN.Have a couple of rooms set up and sponsored by Sony and MicroSoft running these games.Good promotion and I bet they would sell and also promote the sales of WWII sets. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back