Carnage in Boston (1 Viewer)

Ken...

it reminds me of the old Japanese "Godzilla" movies when I was a kid...

except your cat is cuter...

where's Rodan...get a Chihuahua in the mix...

thumbnail-1.jpg

Nice Ken and such a cute kitty. Great to see you taking time out from your sculpting.............................now about those 17th Lancers :)

Oh man got to admit got the sniffles on that one Ken we had one of those grays for 18 years and looks like a twin of your kitten.......cute little bugger.........Always knew those Brits were a tasty bunch....It's all the Jaffy cake they eat.....

I love the smell of kitty litter in the morning...it smells like....victory.

Brave soldiers. The Brits gave the stiff upper lip to the end.

I should have asked for permission first but I posted these to my facebook page - giving Ken photo and sculpt credit for the figures. My friends all love this!

LOL!

It's like something Count Floyd would have shown on "Monster Chiller Horror Theatre"! "Tonight's movie is 'Monster Cats from Malden, Massachussetts', very scary, boys and girls!"

Prost!
Brad

I named one of the photos "The Paw that Smacked the King"

Pretty funny!

As a follow up, I guess she likes toy soldiers a bit more than I would like. Ericka caught her running away with one of my Hadendowa warriors by the head yesterday. When she cornered her she had that "what's the problem?" look on her face. I guess I am going to have to tighten up security for my little guys.

All the best,
Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back