Casting multi cavity molds (1 Viewer)

I think so yes. It is perpetual and fun at the same time. Being new i can attest to the learning curve and learning new things. I do get frustrated but I will spend the whole evening casting a whole bunch of stuff.
From the sounds of it, it seems as if PA is out of the 54 mm mold (new anyway) business. They're focused on the European Market (even in this day and age of internet) and 40 mm is the rage there. Plus, the cost of metal has made 54 mm more expensive. I'd love to see someone from PA dispute this but the fact remains that they haven't released anymore of the Knights, their last 54 mm line. They had a debacle with the masters of 1/2 of them and just managed to get them up and alive at the end of last year but that's it for them I'm afraid...Too bad too because they have great molds and good attention to fit

From the sounds of it, it seems as if PA is out of the 54 mm mold (new anyway) business. They're focused on the European Market (even in this day and age of internet) and 40 mm is the rage there. Plus, the cost of metal has made 54 mm more expensive. I'd love to see someone from PA dispute this but the fact remains that they haven't released anymore of the Knights, their last 54 mm line. They had a debacle with the masters of 1/2 of them and just managed to get them up and alive at the end of last year but that's it for them I'm afraid...Too bad too because they have great molds and good attention to fit

I would like to get some of their old guard figures. Not to sure about the ACW stuff they made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back