Caterpillars (1 Viewer)

General Custer

Sergeant
Need some fragments of caterpillars for customise my Ultimate Soldier King Tiger ( with Porsche Turret ) by fixing them on the turret. Where can i find that please?

Attachments

• 32xe.JPG
    32xe.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 197
Unfortunately, our models are in 1:32 scale and most armor models and accessories are in 1:35 reduction. You either have to buy another tank just for the tracks, or accept the smaller size of 1/35th accessories. There are many suppliers in Europe or the US who have extra King Tiger tracks in 1/35th.

Gary

The simple answer is to buy a Forces of Valor diecast King Tiger tank that are 1/32 scale. You can use the extras on it to put on your K & C tank. Or maybe you could just save lots of money by keeping the FOV model and sell the K & C ;)

FOV don't make King Tiger with Porsche turret! ;)

Unfortunately, our models are in 1:32 scale and most armor models and accessories are in 1:35 reduction. You either have to buy another tank just for the tracks, or accept the smaller size of 1/35th accessories. There are many suppliers in Europe or the US who have extra King Tiger tracks in 1/35th.

Gary

Our models? Are you the 21st Century series maker?

Though it is, thank you for your answer. Found that: http://cgi.ebay.com/1-35-ACADEMY-TI...h=item110162721703&_trksid=p3285.c8.m20.l1116

Did somebody know, matter and color of these tracks?

Thanx in advance for helping me!

FOV don't make King Tiger with Porsche turret! ;)

Our models? Are you the 21st Century series maker?

Though it is, thank you for your answer. Found that: http://cgi.ebay.com/1-35-ACADEMY-TI...h=item110162721703&_trksid=p3285.c8.m20.l1116

Did somebody know, matter and color of these tracks? Also you will not have enough tracks to complete the tank.

Thanx in advance for helping me!

These are plastic and need to be assembled, glued, and painted. They will not be moveable only static.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back