Cem's New Custom Made Hiriart Turkish Sets (2 Viewers)

Very nice! The mounted set in the front is a special paint variation of catalog set No. 1330 World War I Turkish Lancers, 1914, but with the figures wearing beards and red fezzes. The figures in white tunics at present arms are from set No. 1038 The Sultan's Turkish Guard with Mehemet V (he is the figure in the center rear wearing blue). The drummers are new. I have never seen the colour party figures in the red tunics before, so I am not sure what unit they represent, but they could be part of the Sultan's Guard.

Very nice! The mounted set in the front is a special paint variation of catalog set No. 1330 World War I Turkish Lancers, 1914, but with the figures wearing beards and red fezzes. The figures in white tunics at present arms are from set No. 1038 The Sultan's Turkish Guard with Mehemet V (he is the figure in the center rear wearing blue). The drummers are new. I have never seen the colour party figures in the red tunics before, so I am not sure what unit they represent, but they could be part of the Sultan's Guard.
Yes, they are revised figures, Sultan's Guards and Special Forces wear Red Uniforms and Gray Kalpaks.

Yes, they are revised figures, Sultan's Guards and Special Forces wear Red Uniforms and Gray Kalpaks.

I checked out Cem's very impressive blog. I have attached photos from his blog of the Sultan's Guard uniform color plate and Hiriart's version of same wearing the red tunics and gray kalpaks for all to see.

Attachments

• PLATE 97 _OTTO Uniforms _Flaherty 14 MAY 13[1].jpg
    PLATE 97 _OTTO Uniforms _Flaherty 14 MAY 13[1].jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 108
  • fotograf[1].JPG
    fotograf[1].JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 110
I checked out Cem's very impressive blog. I have attached photos from his blog of the Sultan's Guard uniform color plate and Hiriart's version of same wearing the red tunics and gray kalpaks for all to see.

i have just painted yesterday when saw your message for them.Also Dr.Chris made me awaken to see the heads of Sultan's Guards.looks nice but feminen :tongue:

Cem's collection is beautiful and wonderfully focused on a very interesting theme. Lovely stuff, thanks for sharing.

Paulo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back