Change of Tenants (1 Viewer)

Another winner in the K&C Vietnam series for you.
I think I like your "TITLE" selection as much as the actual diorama itself.

When I see that HORUS of Guildford has a new post I look at the title and ponder .. :rolleyes2: .. now what could that one mean?

Seldom am I close, never have I got one quite right. As normal, all the little items make the scene more realistic and your photo angles add a great deal of variation and interest.
Where the Devil did you find a 1/30 scale brief case, never mind TWO of them!!!!

Curious how the pots in the background magically appear and disappear. Plus one has grown a red flower in a matter of a few minutes … MAGIC????
Happy Sunday

--- LaRRy

Cheers Larry.
Glad you're enjoying the dioramic scenes.^&grin Unfortunately still awaiting last months releases of the civilians, which I would of used to have the original tenants fleeing the City with the arrival of the VC / NVA, but hopefully that's inferred with the abandoned loaded cart outside the gates.
Whether they got away or not I leave to your imagination ^&confuse

The luggage accessories are all from the TG Home front set HF002

Just different camera positions account for pots, flowers being in view or not. :wink2:

Backdrop photo off the internet of a Vietnamese Courtyard house

Steve

That' s a great diorama, as always! :) I love TG luggage accessories and everything else! :eek:

Well done, Steve!

Cheers

Enrico

As I gaze into my crystal ball I see a future scene from you; where that T.G. luggage is the center of attention.

US bomb disposal experts are wary of a suitcase left … suspiciously :confused: ...:confused: ...near a US firebase or at the front gate of the US consulate.
Or maybe a VC suicide soldier, running towards the Marines ready to shred him into fine rice.

OR possibly I need to clean my crystal ball …. {sm3}

--- LaRRy

Last edited:
You certainly own this series Steve. A one man promo. Your choice of backdrops for this scene and all the others you have done, is nothing less than amazing. Robin.

That' s a great diorama, as always! :) I love TG luggage accessories and everything else! :eek:

Well done, Steve!

Cheers

Enrico

Thanks Enrico glad you like it mate !

Steve

As I gaze into my crystal ball I see a future scene from you; where that T.G. luggage is the center of attention.

US bomb disposal experts are wary of a suitcase left … suspiciously :confused: ...:confused: ...near a US firebase or at the front gate of the US consulate.
Or maybe a VC suicide soldier, running towards the Marines ready to shred him into fine rice.

OR possibly I need to clean my crystal ball …. {sm3}

--- LaRRy

Have you been at the Moonshine again Larry ! :tongue:^&grin

Steve

You certainly own this series Steve. A one man promo. Your choice of backdrops for this scene and all the others you have done, is nothing less than amazing. Robin.

Cheers Robin !
Have to say though some backdrop photos work better than others.
I expect you'll be the first one to display an Aussie M113 Robin and look forward to seeing that !:rolleyes:
Certainly a lot of Aussie stuff being released this month which I fully expect we're being seeing on the Bridge !

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back