Changes at Imperial (1 Viewer)

Yosmanos

Private 2
Hi all,
Just a quick note to say I have bought the business from Dave Cowe, and am retooling with new machinery.

Both Dave and Lisa are staying involved with Imperial (which after all is more than a business for them, it is a passion). Dave to focus exclusively on sculpting new models and ranges which is great news for new products, and Lisa as principal artist.

We also have relaunched the website at www.imperialproductions.co.nz. Any feedback welcome.

Looking forward to introducing some exciting new product and expanding our capacity to deliver the catalog. As above, ideas and suggestions welcome.

Regards

Mark Yeoman

Agreed on the Town & Around. I’ve always enjoyed civilian series.

Nice website
Curious - as i use to go look at the Greytown shop as often as I could (a lovely place and idyllic shop - wondering, will there still be a show room at the new address in the Hutt? (Once the Greytown shop fully closes off its window displays)

I do look forward to seeing what happens now with Imperial - and it is awesome everything will remain in kiwi-land!
Cheers
Wig

We're in the process of planning future set releases now, but I think it is safe to say that some new sets will be in the Napoleonic range.

Nice website
Curious - as i use to go look at the Greytown shop as often as I could (a lovely place and idyllic shop - wondering, will there still be a show room at the new address in the Hutt? (Once the Greytown shop fully closes off its window displays)

I do look forward to seeing what happens now with Imperial - and it is awesome everything will remain in kiwi-land!
Cheers
Wig

Thanks!

We will have the Greytown shop display for the next 12 months at least. The shop itself has been closed for retail sales since the Covid lockdown in March last year.
Once the dust settles on the transaction and travel restrictions ease, we'd love to meet any collectors who are passing through Lower Hutt.

Mark

Thanks!

We will have the Greytown shop display for the next 12 months at least. The shop itself has been closed for retail sales since the Covid lockdown in March last year.
Once the dust settles on the transaction and travel restrictions ease, we'd love to meet any collectors who are passing through Lower Hutt.

Mark
Any chance of updating the Sudan range and resurrecting the Zulu range

Hi,

The Sudan range is certainly in the mix for new product, and we may look to introduce new sets in the Zulu series, but it is unlikely we would bring retired sets back into production. The best way to stay up to date on releases is to sign up to our newsletter on imperialproductions.co.nz

Regards

Mark

More evidence I need to do better job of staying in touch with Imperial but was thrilled to discover you all produced a new Napoleonic set - 153. Looks fantastic. Keep them coming. Nice job on updating the website too. Fingers crossed you all can keep this going and glad to know David and his daughter still involved. Best,

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back