Charge at Borodino battle (1 Viewer)

SPECTACULAR WORK !!! Many thanks for posting of this great pictures !!!

Best regards

Timo

Ok Timo, now it's your turn to recreate Borodino, best of luck to you..................and your cats......................

When stuck for words to describe something and everythings been used. She's bonza mate.

Simply outstanding...........impressive........I'm awe-struck!!!

You have a fine looking collection there.

Thanks for posting the pics.

Mark

Great display....my guesstimate of cost would be $15,000 to $20,000 worth of FL.
I guess you can't put a price on quality and happiness!

I bought some of those Russian Taurides but wish I had bought a few more for a larger dispaly....It would be great if FL would do some more....I would really like to add to my existing ranks.....Again the shear numbers of figures is impressive in this diorama.:salute::

I bought some of those Russian Taurides but wish I had bought a few more for a larger dispaly....It would be great if FL would do some more....I would really like to add to my existing ranks.....Again the shear numbers of figures is impressive in this diorama.:salute::

I agree. I managed to pick up 6 of the Taurides but wish there more.

I agree. I managed to pick up 6 of the Taurides but wish there more.
Yep...These really are needed....Fortunately I purchased the 2 flag-bearers, 2 Drummers and about 8 or so of the Russian Tauride figures but it's not quite enough for a display that I would like to add to and GROW....NAPS collections require NUMBERS so it is my hope that FL will re-release some of these Tauride Russians with more fighting/ marching poses.....FL recently released some Imperial Romans for collectors who missed the first run......I hope that they will do something similar for those of us who need some more Taurides for our NAPS Dio's.

Yep...These really are needed....Fortunately I purchased the 2 flag-bearers, 2 Drummers and about 8 or so of the Russian Tauride figures but it's not quite enough for a display that I would like to add to and GROW....NAPS collections require NUMBERS so it is my hope that FL will re-release some of these Tauride Russians with more fighting/ marching poses.....FL recently released some Imperial Romans for collectors who missed the first run......I hope that they will do something similar for those of us who need some more Taurides for our NAPS Dio's.

You are lucky to have the flag bearers. I missed Prussian and Tauride, as at the time I was only starting to buy a few Napoleonic figures. My First Legion collection just passed 100 overall though!

AWSOME, AWSOME, AWSOME !!!!!!!!

Neil :salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

This is a hell of a Diorama. fantasy battle Mate. 👌👍
Thanks you for sharing it with us.

Harrie :salute::

Fantastic scenes!

With WWII it's tough to get more than a dozen figures into a scene and not look too crowded. With Napoleonics, more is definitely better.

Frank

Me too buddy.:wink2:......I really wish that First Legion would release a ...."NAPS Mass Battle Series".....in order to fill in the ranks and so that we can create larger battle scenes that "DON'T BREAK THE BANK".....Releaseing a Mass Battle Series for NAPS was suggested many times but it seems to never get done.....When might we see this????......Likely never I guess:rolleyes2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back