Chas stadden new models to collection (2 Viewers)

Cardigan600

Memoriam Member
Yo Troopers very pleased to add these six new models to my collection they arrived today.

1. Private British Infantry 1915. Unusual title for this model, in the Catalogue its "Sergeant Retreat from Mons 1914. But you could order your own base from the Factory to go with the model, you can see the same model Mons in my Albums.

2. Lieutenant General the Earl of Uxbridge, Cavalry Commander Waterloo, this is a stunning model and rare, you could only get him in the Waterloo Chess set, and with only 250 sets made and commissioned by the Wellington Collection whoever they were, never did find out to date.

3. Anti Riot Order 1982, a hard model to find with his shield intact.

4. Private Internal Security Dress 1975. This model you could get in about six different poses. In the Catalogue its # 9 as my album. This is a rare model with telescopic sights on his SLR.

5. The Infamous Red Cap lol, I say this because these guys had me 5 times in Germany, only minor things IE: being in out of bounds pubs etc, but cost me 10 weeks Jankers in all DOH. I have this same model only wearing a Beret, the catalogue from Bullers shows it with the Red Cap, so think wearing the Beret is the earlier scarcer model, maybe BL would like to comment on that, he has the biggest collection of Chas Stadden models I know of.:wink2:.

6. SAS Covert Operations 1988, not a model you see a lot of, but they are the Kiddies not to be messed with{eek3}.
Bernard.

Forgot you can only list 5 photos, so will put the SAS up later.^&grin.

Well that sucks lol they didn't come up in the order I listed them.

Attachments

• SL732987.JPG
    SL732987.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 570
  • SL732983.JPG
    SL732983.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 629
  • SL732980.JPG
    SL732980.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 582
  • SL732982.JPG
    SL732982.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 562
  • SL732986.JPG
    SL732986.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 557
You got yourself some great new additions there Bernard. Also great to see what you are buying.

Do you know if Chas ever made a REME soldier at all?

You got yourself some great new additions there Bernard. Also great to see what you are buying.

Do you know if Chas ever made a REME soldier at all?

Yo Scott, don't think he made a REME, but would not be surprised to find one in plain Pewter issued by Buckingham Pewter which was one and the same factory, if I see one will let you know. Which takes me back how would we have survived without the REME, rescued us many times if the old Centurion broke down or got stuck, they new their stuff those REME lads. Take this chance now to put the sixth photo up of the SAS Covert Operations.
Bernard.

Attachments

• SL732989.JPG
    SL732989.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 303
Cheers Bernard,

Dad was in the REME so that is why I ask. Would be nice to have one for the collection.

Scott

Some very nice models there Bernard, congratulations!

This has reminded me that I need to unpack my Stadden collection and try and photograph them...:wink2:

Cheers,

Nick

This has reminded me that I need to unpack my Stadden collection and try and photograph them...........

There is no need to upack them and photograph. Just put them
in a box for shipping. Prior to that send me your PayPal account
and the total amount. See..............much easier{sm4}

Some very nice models there Bernard, congratulations!

This has reminded me that I need to unpack my Stadden collection and try and photograph them...:wink2:

Cheers,

Nick

Yo Troopers, this new recruit to the forum for me has to be one of the luckiest guys ever. Chas Stadden employed him as a young guy to work from the Masters house no less. Nick must have had a certain artistic skill to start with, but for Chas to take him under his wing and teach him the real arts of painting has to be a real honour. Nick worked with Chas and the other great home painters for a year or so before he went to college, can you imagine sitting there watching the master make his works of art, and also telling you stories about WW11, don't forget Chas was at Dunkirk and Egypt on the front line, so Nick must have heard some great stuff we can only dream about hearing. Not only that Nick's Dad (ex RAF) and Chas were friends and the three used to go to the local every Sunday for a pint and more stories. If I ever get Nick in a room for four hours it will be the worst interrogation he will ever have to face in his lifetime{sm4}. But there is always a down side lol, if he takes as long as BL to take photos man it will be a long wait{sm2}. Also its much easier to send them to Ireland than the USA Nick, BL has so many Chas models they are stacked up in containers in his garden:wink2:. Anyway Nick welcome aboard mate AND GET YOUR FINGER OUT TROOPER, DO YOU HEAR ME SOLDIER{sm3}.
Bernard.

.... if he takes as long as BL to take photos man it will be a long wait{sm2}.
Sure, put up the photos so people will know which ones I won't do a bid on
eBay.

Also its much easier to send them to Ireland than the USA Nick, BL has so many Chas models they are stacked up in containers in his garden:wink2:.
You never have enough Staddens. I say again, you never, ever, have enough
Staddens.{sm4}

Got fourteen coming that were mailed last Friday from England. I love
helping people get rid of their collections.

Sure, put up the photos so people will know which ones I won't do a bid on
eBay.

You never have enough Staddens. I say again, you never, ever, have enough
Staddens.{sm4}

Got fourteen coming that were mailed last Friday from England. I love
helping people get rid of their collections.

Yo Trooper, so that's your cunning plan{eek3} dont let them know what you are going for lol which doesn't leave much left^&grin. So you have just sneaked 14 out of the UK, my network of spies are slipping up{sm2} nice haul though. But me thinks 14 BL doesn't have WOW he must have completed the catalogue of 211 models, and he is starting a second collection !DOH!. I would rather show what I have so they can drool over the ones they dont have or never will lol:rolleyes2:.
Bernard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back