Chicago 2010 - Lunch with Figarti (1 Viewer)

Rick, thank you again for your hospitality. I will be there with one guest.Andy Moffat

I will attend with my wife John & Mary (leadmen). John & Mary Rio

Nick and I don't fly, so we will not be there....BUT in a way, we will be there?

Nick and I don't fly, so we will not be there....BUT in a way, we will be there?

So you're not going, but you will be there?

Is this like one of those questions like "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Just curious..............

This Forum is getting too metaphsysical for me :D Ooom, Ooom :)

Is this like one of those questions like "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?"

LOL

Carlos

You will see what we mean when you get there ! ? ! ? :cool:

Hey....... this created humor, rather than bickering for a change.....George is a funny guy......with a quick wit.........BUT is there something behind our metophysical statement ?

Will you be wearing a kilt any of the days you're there? :D

Hello Rick,
Thanks so much for the kind hospitality and delightful company. Your lunch event is always a wonderful get-together. Would enjoy being there if there is still room. Many thanks.
Tim Tyler

I've already signed up via email - Jim Clouse
Please add Dwight Schlottman to the list..

Thx very much

Jim

Dear All,

Everyone who has signed up on the forum has been accounted for. If you sent me a PM to reserve a space, please make sure you also post on this thread so we can confirm your attendance. We now have 40 people confirmed for the lunch event which will be on the Friday from 12PM to 3PM. Location is the same room as last year's, the (Sienna) Room which is on the lower level floor with access from the main lobby hallway.

Space is limited, please sign up if you have not yet done so.... It will be a FUN event!!

Looking forward to seeing all of you soon.

Rick
RWFigarti

Hi rick, i certainly want to be there. Please reserve me a seat thanks. Greg guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back