Chicago pics (1 Viewer)

Thanks for posting Sam, those new Jerries look fantastic!

Tom

Britains has rapidly become my favorite WW2 figures. Even more so than First Legion (although the upcoming Bulge Germans may change that).

These looked amazing and very realistic in person at the show.

Britains has rapidly become my favorite WW2 figures. Even more so than First Legion (although the upcoming Bulge Germans may change that).

These looked amazing and very realistic in person at the show.

I don't think the W. Britain's will over take my love for the First Legion Brand but certainly enjoy being able to add certain sets such as the long winter coated Germans and seeing the new WWII Germans look great as Hunter mentioned, the walking wounded are outstanding and a must have......Sorry to have missed chatting with Steve (Hunter) but hopefully next year's show.

That's fantastic. Thanks for posting that. The third figure over is a new figure. It is listed in the new catalog as 25075--German Infantry NCO with PPSH-41, and is based on the James Coburn's Character from the movie Cross of Iron. I have just gotten back into buying Britain's figures after 17 years. It started the same way it did back then--with me researching some old Britain's figures I have from childhood in the 1960s and 1970s and getting reinterested in the new ones that are out there. In the last 2 days I have been voraciously scouring ebay and other sources and bought about 10 of the newer figures from various historical periods that interested me.

Hi all....just a few pics from Ken's room

Nice batch of nice Nazis - what ever happened to the rest of the winter GI's??????

Gary B.
Waverly, NE

That's fantastic. Thanks for posting that. The third figure over is a new figure. It is listed in the new catalog as 25075--German Infantry NCO with PPSH-41, and is based on the James Coburn's Character from the movie Cross of Iron. I have just gotten back into buying Britain's figures after 17 years. It started the same way it did back then--with me researching some old Britain's figures I have from childhood in the 1960s and 1970s and getting reinterested in the new ones that are out there. In the last 2 days I have been voraciously scouring ebay and other sources and bought about 10 of the newer figures from various historical periods that interested me.

Yes he's a dead ringer for Corporal Steiner..........Cross of Iron......one of my favorite war movies.......unforgettable opening sequences and closing sequences ......" come with me and I will show you where the iron crosses grow." A must buy for me for sure.......

Best
andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back