Chicago Show 2018 Photos (from Steven Chong) (1 Viewer)

Does anyone have any photos of Whiskey,Scalps and Beaver Pelts figures besides the Indian in one photo?
Mark

Does anyone have any photos of Whiskey,Scalps and Beaver Pelts figures besides the Indian in one photo?
Mark

''Tim Tyler is presenting the first prototype of a new series which will be available in 2019.

WHISKEY, SCALPS AND BEAVER PELTS will be a new series which will be developed throughout 2019.''

This was with the photos of the Crow warrior prototype on the JJD treasure Hunt thread.
Looks to be the one and only figure presented so far for the upcoming series.

If I had the room, I would duplicate that Arnhem scene, it's a beauty.:salute::, Robin.

''Tim Tyler is presenting the first prototype of a new series which will be available in 2019.

WHISKEY, SCALPS AND BEAVER PELTS will be a new series which will be developed throughout 2019.''

This was with the photos of the Crow warrior prototype on the JJD treasure Hunt thread.
Looks to be the one and only figure presented so far for the upcoming series.

That Crow really looks good.
Mark

I hope that Sampan is going to be made. Appears to be a variation of the Streets of Hong Kong boat. Robin.

I got these pictures from the Facebook page of Saimex of Italy, there are some other pcts to see. Grazie Stefano.
Cheers
Carlo
thanks for the picks, and in person even all the roads with all the figures were impressive besides the planes and hotels

More pictures from Steven Chong.

Team Miniatures, new Chinese manufacturers

Carlos

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Can't get our pics or even our cool description of our Mongols & foes (aeroart, medallion, etc) & our love for Treefrog to last long enough to stay on the forum while our computer contemplates its navel. But we could use 2 Mounted Mongols for our collection. Do they ship safely? etc. sick of typing just to have it wiped out. Sorry. Just don't like much that's modern. Any thoughts on this company would be highly valued.
Thanks

Last edited:
Pax. I ordered some of the Indians. Once they arrive, I’ll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back