Chicagoland - Sepetmber 22, 2024 - Room Block has opened! (1 Viewer)

HobbyBunker

Corporal
  • Chicago Marriott Schaumburg for 134 USD per night
Book your group rate for Chicago Toy Soldier Show 2024

Thank you for choosing to have your Event with us!
Here's your reservation link your guests can use to make reservations:
Book your group rate for Chicago Toy Soldier Show 2024
You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
Event Summary:
Chicago Toy Soldier Show 2024
Start Date: Monday, September 16, 2024
End Date: Monday, September 23, 2024
Last Day to Book: Friday, August 16, 2024
Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:

How many room sellers are there during the week before the show? Just looking at potential planning, was thinking if i was to stay in downtown Chicago for a few days, arrive Tuesdays couple of days in Chicago and then visit the room sellers on Thursday for the day and then spend Friday/saturday in Chicago and travel back up on the Sunday for the show before flying home. Know the distances etc to and from the show to downtown Chicago.

How many room sellers are there during the week before the show? Just looking at potential planning, was thinking if i was to stay in downtown Chicago for a few days, arrive Tuesdays couple of days in Chicago and then visit the room sellers on Thursday for the day and then spend Friday/saturday in Chicago and travel back up on the Sunday for the show before flying home. Know the distances etc to and from the show to downtown Chicago.

Use Google Maps and you will be able to figure it out.

Use Google Maps and you will be able to figure it out.
I want to know how many room dealers there are, i know about distances from and how to get to and from where i would stay in Chicago, i use google maps but i do not think it is good enough to be able answer my questions, cheers for the advice.

I want to know how many room dealers there are, i know about distances from and how to get to and from where i would stay in Chicago, i use google maps but i do not think it is good enough to be able answer my questions, cheers for the advice.
I could have sworn you were asking about the distance between downtown Chicago and Schaumburg.

The amount of Room Trading Dealers can fluctuate! Some arrive and are open on Wednesday already. Some of us arrive on Wednesday to set up and officially open on Thursday. More Dealers and Room Traders arrive on Friday and are open various hours! Friday and Saturday you will see the most rooms open.

I don't have exact counts on how may there were as that paperwork from last year has been filed (and not in my office!).

Julie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back