Christmas Lists (1 Viewer)

Just a few U.S Battle Of The Bulge figures to compliment my Honour Bound winter Sherman. The K&C figures go very well with the Honour Bound tanks.

Tunisian Tiger,New Bulge sets,Arnhem....and a pair of slippers:D

I forgot to list mine, all i want is Troops of Time gift certificates(hint hint) and with that I am going to try get

Tunisian Tigers
New American Bulge
EA Jeep
Market Garden(especially the Jeeps)
AK Camel or 2
AK Stug
All this in order of how far i can stretch it

On my K& C wishlist are some of the new American & German Battle of Bulge figures and some Scottish Borderers of the BEF in the new WWI series

The remaining Fall Of Berlin Germans I need, unless Andy decides to retire any more LAH or Waffen SS in December, in which case the retirees will take priority - :)

Would the Fallschirmjagers been present to take on the British Paras?

Richard (rws591)

My only WWI Germans so far are 1914 Christmas Truce and Standing Rifleman. I have Highlander figures from a number of wars and simply want some from WWI. I especially want the Scots medic and wounded soldier which I want to put in a diorama with the 2 prone riflemen and maybe the standing wounded subaltern. I do, however, want the K&C WWI German machine gun set which is a fantastic sculpt.
Randy

Attachments

• tn_FW029.jpg
    tn_FW029.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 107
  • tn_FW030.jpg
    tn_FW030.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 107
  • tn_FW031.jpg
    tn_FW031.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 132
  • tn_FW032.jpg
    tn_FW032.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 116
  • FW019.jpg
    FW019.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 112
Richard (rws591)

My only WWI Germans so far are 1914 Christmas Truce and Standing Rifleman. I have Highlander figures from a number of wars and simply want some from WWI. I especially want the Scots medic and wounded soldier which I want to put in a diorama with the 2 prone riflemen and maybe the standing wounded subaltern. I do, however, want the K&C WWI German machine gun set which is a fantastic sculpt.
Randy

I cant wait to see some one do a WWI diorama also i cant wait to see the WWI non tank vehicle we were promised.

Richard,
I'd recommend to give your parents a very vauge discription of what you want(e.g. I want toy soldier, The ranges I collect are.......). Parents love it when they feel like they are picking out your presents and they end up buying alot more than if you just ask for a certain thing.

My list is

More King and Country AWI
more CRUSADES
more naps

Richard,
I'd recommend to give your parents a very vauge discription of what you want(e.g. I want toy soldier, The ranges I collect are.......). Parents love it when they feel like they are picking out your presents and they end up buying alot more than if you just ask for a certain thing.

My list is

More King and Country AWI
more CRUSADES
more naps

well im asking for a 44mag Henry Rifle from my parents but from other people im asking for gift certificates.

I cant wait to see some one do a WWI diorama

Like this one?

One of Tony Nevilles creations taken at a show today.

DSCF0047.jpg

Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back