ChristmasTruce 2007 (1 Viewer)

kilted vampire

Lieutenant Colonel
K&C has delivered the Christmas figures and are in stock at some of the dealers. I just got an email from dutkins. I assume other dealers have these as well. I saw a very small picture of them but knowing the quality of last years figures I am sure these will go fairly quickly. I will have mine this evening!Also an assumption! When are you going to get yours?????:)

kilted

Yeah they are winging their ways to the dealers now......75% of our allocation is sold alreay so they will and do go fast.

Tony

I saw this set today and it really is fantastic. A great addition for the WWI collectors.

I saw this set today and it really is fantastic. A great addition for the WWI collectors.

Yeah, I saw it today as well. It's on pre-order so I'll be sure to get it early next year.
Looking forward to obtaining it. Maybe I will get into WW1. We'll see what gives next year in this range. Would love to see more 1914-15 Kilties.

Cheers
H

Yeah, I saw it today as well. It's on pre-order so I'll be sure to get it early next year.
Looking forward to obtaining it. Maybe I will get into WW1. We'll see what gives next year in this range. Would love to see more 1914-15 Kilties.

Cheers
H

Did somvone say Kilties????? MUAHAHAHAHhahhaahaaaaaaaaaaaa:D

I just dont get why its always Scotts! where does Andy gets his influence from:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back