CIA SAD Night Operation (7 Viewers)

Foxhole_Adam

Private 1st Class
Hi guys,

Its been a busy few months what with an office and domestic relocation. Just about all settled in and we are now also set up with brand new moulding and casting equipment, so we are now able to do everything in-house.

We have 2 new ranges coming out in the next few weeks, the first is our Modern Warfare Range. The initial figures are 4 CIA Special Activities Division (SAD) operators carrying out a night operation somewhere in Afghanistan. Their target is wanted alive for interrogation, though its also acceptable if he suffers "collateral damage"…

We'll also be releasing 2 Taliban for them to engage, and a set of Compound walls to take cover behind / breach!

A few shots are below. If you're at the the London Show this weekend please pop over to see the prototypes in the flesh. We'll have the first painted versions next week. These will be a general release, i.e. NOT limited edition. After these we the Battle of Fallujah being worked on

Cheers

Adam

Brilliant Adam!
Look forward to seeing the prototypes at the weekend. Catch you there.
Cheers
Simon

This looks to be a cool range.Its hard to find Modern range figures ,hopefully these do well.Cant wait to see what else is in the works!!!Do you have a dealer in the United States we can purchase these from?

This looks to be a cool range.Its hard to find Modern range figures ,hopefully these do well.Cant wait to see what else is in the works!!!Do you have a dealer in the United States we can purchase these from?

So true! I hope that it does really well, the lack of modern figures in the industry is disheartening to say the least.

Thanks, :)

These will be our first PLASTIC release and should be ready for orders this weekend. They will be a general release, i.e not limited to 25.

We don't yet have a US dealer but will are looking to put this in place asap.

Cheers

Adam

Bummer!That kind of took the wind out of my sails.I thought these were going to be painted metal figures.Still like the sculpts though!!!

Bummer!That kind of took the wind out of my sails.I thought these were going to be painted metal figures.Still like the sculpts though!!!

Raider:

Agreed. I am still going to get them, I am desperate for modern stuff, plastic or metal.

-PA

Update:

4 man Entry team.

These are being moulded and first painted figures will be available shortly.

Ok,plastic or metal those look really awesome.Four of them in a team together looks very,very cool.Very nice work.I will still pick these up.

Ok,plastic or metal those look really awesome.Four of them in a team together looks very,very cool.Very nice work.I will still pick these up.

The night-vision goggles are really great. I also like the team concept.

These looked really good at the show. Looking forward to seeing them painted up so I can get an order in. Plastic vs metal is not an issue for me. Very cool looking team.{bravo}}
Simon

Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but is there a release date on these yet?

I spoke with Adam at the show, and got the impression it would be a couple of weeks, so in the next week or two if all goes to plan?

There's a preview on our homepage at the moment of a painted figure and the figures should be up for order next week.

Cheers

Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back