CIA SAD Night Operation (5 Viewers)

They all look exceptionally well done though I believe SAD uses the 4 scope NVG's now- but Im speculating here.

Any chance you may do the same figures sans NVGs? I found with my KC figures it gets a tad tricky doing some guys in night ops gear and some guys without- they either all have it or all dont.

Either way- Im in 100%

They all look exceptionally well done though I believe SAD uses the 4 scope NVG's now- but Im speculating here.

Any chance you may do the same figures sans NVGs? I found with my KC figures it gets a tad tricky doing some guys in night ops gear and some guys without- they either all have it or all dont.

Either way- Im in 100%

Chris:

I am with you on getting some of the figures without NVGs, hopefully those will be part of an expanded series (fingers crossed).

But like you said, either way I am in 100%

-Jason

I'm with you guys,I think they look great.I just hope they do well,so Adam will be encouraged to continue doing modern figures.Ive been collecting since 2005,and the interest within the toy soldier industry is almost nonexistent when it comes to modern era soldiers.Its kind of hard to understand,especially when you see how popular modern 1/6 scale figures are worldwide.Even 1/35th scale modern kits and soldiers seem to do well.I know Britains gave it a whirl with their elite series,and I talked to Richard many times,and he said the interest just wasn't there.So thanks Adam for giving it a shot,let's hope this line does well!!!

-Jason

I'm with you guys,I think they look great.I just hope they do well,so Adam will be encouraged to continue doing modern figures.Ive been collecting since 2005,and the interest within the toy soldier industry is almost nonexistent when it comes to modern era soldiers.Its kind of hard to understand,especially when you see how popular modern 1/6 scale figures are worldwide.Even 1/35th scale modern kits and soldiers seem to do well.I know Britains gave it a whirl with their elite series,and I talked to Richard many times,and he said the interest just wasn't there.So thanks Adam for giving it a shot,let's hope this line does well!!!

-Jason

Jason:

Great post. I know that this is a tough subject as far as sales go, so I applaud Adam and his company for venturing into it. I often wonder why the modern stuff has not done well in the past as I am sure there are many reasons for it.

I can’t get enough of it, the vehicles, the equipment etc. I truly hope these do well and I am going to let all of the collectors (forum and non-forum members) I can know that this material is on the market and worth buying.

Best,
Jason

Thanks guys, Update on the release will be announced tomorrow.

All I can say on the popularity front is that this range can be YOURS and we'll happily make figures people want or suggest (within reason ) but it needs support, not just in sales (though those are always nice {sm4} ) but it needs people taking and sharing photos of the figures they get, it needs people to chat about it and share it with their friends.

So any help we can get promoting the range is really appreciated.

Thanks guys, Update on the release will be announced tomorrow.

All I can say on the popularity front is that this range can be YOURS and we'll happily make figures people want or suggest (within reason ) but it needs support, not just in sales (though those are always nice {sm4} ) but it needs people taking and sharing photos of the figures they get, it needs people to chat about it and share it with their friends.

So any help we can get promoting the range is really appreciated.

Hi Adam,
I think it is outstanding that you are offering a modern range. Personally, I am tired of WW II and ACW offerings. I have never understood why there is an abundance of 1/35th scale modern plastic figure kits and dearth of toy soldiers for modern conflicts. I will definitely purchase the taliban figures.
Best wishes,
Benjamin

Got my figures today,they look even better in person.The box looked like it went through a war zone,and one of the silencers was broken off.There is a sticker from US customs,they are probably the bastards who broke the piece off the gun.The box says right on it,Open fire figure,and it weighs all of about 1lb.Did they think it was the worlds lightest bomb?I will be contacting them,and giving them an earfull!!!!!I really hope Open Fire finds a distributor in the states,maybe the figures will arrive in one piece!!!lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back