Civil War series (1 Viewer)

Kurt

Sergeant
I am eagerly awaiting the upcoming Union releases and hope it will be a large batch filled with plenty of action.

I'd also love to see a Civil War collector's club figure. It seems long overdue.

Kurt,

I don't know if you saw this but I had posted last week that Andy said he would be doing a limited edition Civil War set and it would be Union. It's expected to be issued sometime later this year.

Brad: On the heels of K & C's splendid two phase rollout last year of Confederate Cavalry, I hope the limited edition Civil War set is of Union Cavalry...a popular choice and heavily speculated addition to the K & C line. Personally I hope, if that's Andy's strategy, that the mounted figures are of the famed 6th Pennsylvania Cavalry: Rush's Lancers. This unit fought throughout the Civil War with distinction even after trading in their trademark lances in early 1863 for Sharp's Carbines just prior to the battle vs Gen. Fitz Lee's Confederate Cavalry at Kelly's Ford. Very few Union cavalry units can be depicted outside the generic regulation garb. The 1st US Hussars aka the 3rd New Jersey cavalry "Butterflies" could also warrant consideration. However I'm getting ahead of myself since the limited edition may already be in the pipeline and may be dedicated to a Federal infantry or artillery unit.

Just guessing ... but , by one of the sketches handed out by Andy at the Westcoaster, it looks to be Yankee cavalry :) :) :)

Though that may unlikely be the SL set .. Grant's HQ/command set :rolleyes:

OD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back