Clash of Empires (1 Viewer)

aujj65

Colonel
On the WB site there appears to be a new range under the store products menu. No details showing except the heading - so is this one of the new ranges coming out that was mentioned a while back? If so what empires I wonder, Roman, Persian or even Chinese perhaps? Time will tell I suppose but until then it's answers on a postcard please. ^&grin

Jeff

I heard that this range was to be inclusive of the Seven Years War (F&I over here) through the Napoleonic era. If so, we might see more than French, British and American troops.

We will probably know for sure in several days. I would think that this range will be unveiled in Chicago next week.

Perhaps FIW???
:smile2: Mike

I heard that this range was to be inclusive of the Seven Years War (F&I over here) through the Napoleonic era. If so, we might see more than French, British and American troops.

We will probably know for sure in several days. I would think that this range will be unveiled in Chicago next week.

I hadn't thought about the British Empire! :redface2: ....makes sense for WB to go into the SYW/FIW and would make for a nice period to collect.

Lets hope for an announcement next week in Chicago.

Jeff

I hadn't thought about the British Empire! :redface2: ....makes sense for WB to go into the SYW/FIW and would make for a nice period to collect.

Lets hope for an announcement next week in Chicago.

Jeff

That is most exciting news here, especially with just a few days to go until the "Chicago Days" :smile2:
Really can't wait now to have a look at the Britains room.
Cheers!
Konrad

That is most exciting news here, especially with just a few days to go until the "Chicago Days" :smile2:
Really can't wait now to have a look at the Britains room.
Cheers!
Konrad

Hi Konrad, you will be there with your camera I hope! :wink2: :smile2:

Jeff :salute::

Sure thing, Jeff :wink2:
Camera and laptop will be with me for occasional updates during the days.
Cheers!
Konrad

Hi Jeff,

I, too, will be attending the Chicago show and, like Konrad, I will be visiting the Britains room with my camera in hand. Perhaps between Konrad and myself, we can get some nice photos of the new line.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

What is the address for the WB site? I have tried everything and can not locate this area. Thanks for any help. :salute::

Jeff, there are three new Indians in the 'Clash of Empire' store products and some other news for other collections, ciao
Carlo

FIW it is . . . ^&cool. This could very well be the start of another range for me. Awesome looking Eastern Woodland Indian figures to start out with . . . .

Oops! Must have accidently erased this one. There are three new figures shown for the Clash of Empires range. This figure is WB #16001.

Wonderful news !!!!
Thanks for posting these.
Konrad

Oops! Must have accidently erased this one. There are three new figures shown for the Clash of Empires range. This figure is WB #16001.

Here are the other two figures.

WB #16002

WB #16000

The Redcoats and Bluecoats range depicts this era in gloss. Are we anticipating similiar figues in matte ?
Kirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back