Collector's Club Selection (1 Viewer)

I bought 30 of the Redcoat 1755 Center Company Guardsman. I wish I would have bought more... and no, none of them are for sale. It is only a half company as it is!
Ken

Have you got them all set up Ken? Would love to see some photos if you have? Well photos of any Redcoats you have on display?

Craig

Hi Guys:

The beauty about being a club member is you can choose to purchase as many extra club figures as you want. Have not had anyone obviously abuse that privilege with then selling masses of figures on ebay. As Ken says, some just scream for multiples (and no, mine are not for sale either).

As for retailers buying and selling them, as club members they are free to purchase club figures and in some cases a few of them do. I have not seen any abuse the privilege and sell on to non-club members.

All this said, it is a free country and within reason everybody is free to do as they wish with their club figures. We're just pleased you like them and support the club!

As for 2011, I see rifles, redcoats and cavalry in our future. A new flyer (and maybe even a couple protoypes) will be out at OTSN and in the UK within the next few weeks.

All the best,

Richard

Hi Guys:

The beauty about being a club member is you can choose to purchase as many extra club figures as you want. Have not had anyone obviously abuse that privilege with then selling masses of figures on ebay. As Ken says, some just scream for multiples (and no, mine are not for sale either).

As for retailers buying and selling them, as club members they are free to purchase club figures and in some cases a few of them do. I have not seen any abuse the privilege and sell on to non-club members.

All this said, it is a free country and within reason everybody is free to do as they wish with their club figures. We're just pleased you like them and support the club!

As for 2011, I see rifles, redcoats and cavalry in our future. A new flyer (and maybe even a couple protoypes) will be out at OTSN and in the UK within the next few weeks.

All the best,

Richard

Thanks Richard for the updates.........cavalry you say huh? Hmmmmmmmm dismounted member of the 17th Lancers at Ulundi perhaps :D

Have you got them all set up Ken? Would love to see some photos if you have? Well photos of any Redcoats you have on display?

Craig

Hi Craig... This is an old photo that I posted some time ago when I first got them. The building and trees have since been used in another diorama.
I have since put them away and plan on building the entrance to a stone fort to display them with. I will take some pictures when I get that done.
I would love to have some of these at 'Present Arms' along with a new officer!
BattalionCoy1stFootGuards.jpg

All the Best,
Ken

Hi Craig... This is an old photo that I posted some time ago when I first got them. The building and trees have since been used in another diorama.
I have since put them away and plan on building the entrance to a stone fort to display them with. I will take some pictures when I get that done.
I would love to have some of these at 'Present Arms' along with a new officer!
BattalionCoy1stFootGuards.jpg

All the Best,
Ken

Hi Ken thanks for the photo cant wait to see the finished dio! Also is that a hint of Redcoats to come? I sure hope so? Maybe a re paint of the officer & NCO from the 45th comany set done for the 1st foot guards? & the present arms set done for both?

Craig

well, shot we can't have that happening.....maybe you could just whisper to me I won't tell anyone....;)

By the way anyone have in the collection past selections in the ACW group....I would like to see them.......and too lazy to go on a search:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back