Collectors Club & Unique Figures (1 Viewer)

I have the Elvis and Louis has them both. If you look at the K & C glossy thread, there's a photo of the Elvis.

Finally got both my Kings X figures, teamed them up with a few others

I think they make up a nice little group!

Attachments

• aug15 199.jpg
    aug15 199.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 328
  • aug15 201.jpg
    aug15 201.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 273
Here is an interesting Conte figure.......Spartacus:eek:

Attachments

• aug15 195.jpg
    aug15 195.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 245
  • spartacus.jpg
    spartacus.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 262
Njja

I have him and the entire Conte Roman Calvary - unfortunately they are boxed and stored due to lack of space :(

I have just received the 2 new Indian Lancer club figures, and like the 2 previous Indian figures, they are absolutely marvelous. Also, like the others, much better looking than in the photos even. Well done, and keep these coming please.

MD

Njja

I have him and the entire Conte Roman Calvary - unfortunately they are boxed and stored due to lack of space :(

SACRILIGE! How dare you box up Caesars Legions!:eek: Are you sure you aren't just scared Ney will send them off on some pointless charge?:D I've got those myself and as Usual always wished they had made a few more poses:(.

Back to K&C collector club figures, they are really quite nice. The ones from KINGS X are especially :cool:. Should be getting Murat from Hong Kong any day now. He should fit in great with Napoleons tent set.

SACRILIGE! How dare you box up Caesars Legions!:eek: Are you sure you aren't just scared Ney will send them off on some pointless charge?:D I've got those myself and as Usual always wished they had made a few more poses:(.

Back to K&C collector club figures, they are really quite nice. The ones from KINGS X are especially :cool:. Should be getting Murat from Hong Kong any day now. He should fit in great with Napoleons tent set.

LOL ! :D

Saber - It kills me to have them boxed up - but, all these new K&C figures coming out ..... THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS STARTING TO FALL :eek:

THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS STARTING TO FALL :eek:

NEVER!!! What are you some long haired Gallic Barbarian? Oh, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to:D;). Sooo... where's that new French Artillery? Have you preordered all of them:eek:. Just got the Murat CC figure this evening and it looks great with the SL158.:cool:

CRYSTAL BALL says .........................

November ! for NEW FRENCH ARTILLERY !! :eek:

Have you bought the First Legion Artillery Set ?

Speaking of First Legion and Murat (key word there is Murat), there may be a nice surprize at OTSN regarding FL and Murat, stay tuned.

......Just got the Murat CC figure this evening and it looks great with the SL158.:cool:

.......Another figure that fits in with the SL158 is the K&C UK Collectors Club figure of the Old Guard Gunner, seen here at the back.

Jeff

Attachments

• Nap05.jpg
    Nap05.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 95
CRYSTAL BALL says .........................

November ! for NEW FRENCH ARTILLERY !! :eek:

Have you bought the First Legion Artillery Set ?

November Eh? We'll see:D. No I have not picked up any French Artillery yet:eek:! At least not any matte finish French. When I finish up the 45line figures I need I plan on getting K&C Imperial Guard Horse Artillery, if it's still around.

.......Another figure that fits in with the SL158 is the K&C UK Collectors Club figure of the Old Guard Gunner, seen here at the back.

Jeff

I missed that one:confused:? I'll need to go back and see if he's still available.

I missed that one:confused:? I'll need to go back and see if he's still available.

It was available from K&C UK a few years ago.

Jeff

Attachments

• SP03.JPG
    SP03.JPG
    4.9 KB · Views: 91
  • SP04.JPG
    SP04.JPG
    4.7 KB · Views: 93
That figure is actually a Collector Club Figure from K&C UK - a really nice figure. I tell you - you Brits have a great company over there in the UK - it must be nice to have K&C UK.

Mr. T is tops in my book ! :cool:

Jeff

Jeff

Great diorama - Love it ! :D

What else is on that shelf ??

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back