Combat: The Rest Stop (1 Viewer)

Somewhere in France, a worn but cautious King Company led by Sgt. "Chip" Saunders are lucky to have acquired a new means of transportation for the delivery of some needed medical supplies for the guys on the front. With a small Panzer division on the horizon, they decide to lighten their load ditching all but the needed supplies. Despite the lighter load, will they make it to the front on time?

Rest Stop by Western Outlaw, on Flickr

Last edited:
Somewhere in France, a worn but cautious King Company led by Sgt. "Chip" Saunders are lucky to have acquired a new means of transportation for the delivery of some needed medical supplies for the guys on the front. With a small Panzer division on the horizon, they decide to lighten their load ditching all but the needed supplies. Despite the lighter load, will they make it to the front on time?

Rest Stop by Western Outlaw, on Flickr

Another eye catcher Rob. It's been said by many that you find some of the best background pics and it's true. Are you going to any special landscape site?

Another eye catcher Rob. It's been said by many that you find some of the best background pics and it's true. Are you going to any special landscape site?
Thanks Ghostrider. Appreciate the feedback. Negative in regard to a landscape site or a favorite site. I find various images all over (even took a few pictures myself). I look for images that will blend in nice with my limited ground covers and then try photographing. Many don't come out and I have a few of my favorites that I've used a few times.

Thanks for the kind words.

Don't worry, I'm sure they will, Rob. I'm sure they will. :)

What a terrific picture! As always, the background is breathtaking and I ought to say that I fancy every detail!:)

Cheers

Enrico :salute::

This background is very nice. Can see you using it a number of times in future dio's. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back