command half track!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Sammy,
That is a very nice look piece! Is it an older piece from FL? I don't ever remember seeing it.

Sammy,
That is a very nice look piece! Is it an older piece from FL? I don't ever remember seeing it.

Nope Lo, it hasn't even been released yet, so hoping we will here some news on it soon...Sammy

Outstanding Sammy!!!! Is that a FL or custom made piece?

Hi Brad, no custom piece but a long awaited First Legion Half track, I'm sure over the coming days we will hear more from Matt about this beauty...Sammy

Did you see this at a show or something then?

I have been waiting for a Kubelwagon for a long time ....but this would do the job for now ......!!!!!!!!!!^&grin

Did you see this at a show or something then?

Hello Lo, Matt had the half track at the London Show yesterday on display with some fantastic dioramas, so it's just a matter of time before it is available, check out the London show pics thread for more viewing pleasure...Sammy

Hello Lo, Matt had the half track at the London Show yesterday on display with some fantastic dioramas, so it's just a matter of time before it is available, check out the London show pics thread for more viewing pleasure...Sammy

There you go Sammy, won't be long now before Tigers, Mark IV's and Hanomags are rolled out for ETO; between them and the new 4th ID Americans, you'll have your hands full with First Legion.

Better raise your meat prices.

There you go Sammy, won't be long now before Tigers, Mark IV's and Hanomags are rolled out for ETO; between them and the new 4th ID Americans, you'll have your hands full with First Legion.

Just kill a few more cows and sheep{eek3}

Sammy,

I can almost hear your excitement :salute:::salute::, sure looks like a beauty. If it has dust on the wheels I'm out {sm3}{sm3}only kidding of course... best Gebhard

Didn't you here George?? beef prices tripled today in local Tucson store ^&grin...Sammy

The photos are great and much appreciated.
But aren't there several new big ticket items in that FL display?
That horse-drawn sled laden with people and gear fleeing Russia looks like it may be among FL's most complicated pieces to date (for the Nap range at least) and probably deserves some commentary.
And what about that stable? Is it an FL building for the new Wild West range?

I no longer hold my breath waiting for a FL newsletter. It could come tomorrow or it could come three weeks from now. If possible, I'd rather just hear something from someone who is in the know (from being at the show or whatever).

Doug

The photos are great and much appreciated.
But aren't there several new big ticket items in that FL display?
That horse-drawn sled laden with people and gear fleeing Russia looks like it may be among FL's most complicated pieces to date (for the Nap range at least) and probably deserves some commentary.
And what about that stable? Is it an FL building for the new Wild West range?

I no longer hold my breath waiting for a FL newsletter. It could come tomorrow or it could come three weeks from now. If possible, I'd rather just hear something from someone who is in the know (from being at the show or whatever).

Doug

Well, I was at the show and am generally speaking in the know so I'll see if I can help!

The horse drawn sledge is indeed an upcoming piece for the retreat from Russia. It is as you point out quite complicated but certainly one of our best vignettes. In addition, that display also features the next 8 codes of single figures for the range. 5 of those will be available in the next group of new releases with the other three following shortly after. I'm at the airport in London but will post additional images when I get back home.

As for the western piece that was shown, that's not ours. We do have additional releases for the range coming later this year.

Best
Matt

The command half track is really impressive. Very tempted to pick one up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back