communication problem with mr. bill sager (2 Viewers)

panzerknacker

Private
hello everybody,

i have a communication problem with mr bill sager . i get no anwers on my e-mails
can anybody help ?

the problem topic is an order 4 weeks ago at his shop (IC-Line from K&C)

best regards panzerknacker

hello everybody,

i have a communication problem with mr bill sager . i get no anwers on my e-mails
can anybody help ?

Do you have a phone number for him? You might want to try calling him, in that case.

Prosit!
Brad

sorry but i dont have a phone#
and i am from over sea, he drives a webshop, so i think e-mail is the normal communication chanel

Yeah, I saw that you're in Europe. I was trying to think of alternate means of contact. What's his website's URL? Does he have any other contact info on it?

Prost!
Brad

A quick Google search using keywords "bill sager" turned up a number of items. Here's his Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sagers-Soldiers-Miniatures/153669534084?sk=info

There's a phone number listed there.

It looks like his website is www.toysoldiersusa.com. There's a phone number there, too.

I don't know Mr. Sager personally, so I can't say if there is some emergency taking place, such as a family or a health issue. Maybe someone else knows him. But I strongly recommend a phone call, since you haven't gotten a response to your email. You might get through direct to him.

Hope that helps, prosit!
Brad

hello everybody,

can anybody help ?

Cheers!

Hey, he is also a TF Forum member & listed as "bsager" here so perhaps send him a PM. He was logged on as recently as today, 31 July.

Good Luck,
~Beau

Thanks, Beau! I couldn't remember if he was a member and didn't think to check the list. Good tip!

Prosit!
Brad

You should call him by phone, most of the time he answer the phone.

I will let him know tomorrow that you have some unfinished business with him.

:)

KTII

Glad to hear that you were able to get connected to Bill, PK!

Prost!
Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back