comparison K&C and new Wurttemberg Leingardejaeger by Hadriansvilla (1 Viewer)

Hadrian

Corporal
Hi all,
some collectors asked for a size comparison between K&C naps and my own exclusive figure, my Wurttemberg Leibgardejaeger 1809.
Attached 2 pictures, in my eyes my figure matches well with K&C.
Some more information: the figure is my "childhood dream", it was my favorite card in my card game, which I plaid always frequenting my grandma.
I made the research for the regiment, the uniform, equipment and the final check, the sculpting and painting was made by team miniatures.
At the moment I have to focus on selling this figure...it is very expensive to make things like that...Only 35 were made !
Should it be a success, I would like to add more Wurttemberg Napoleonics, as it is my home contry ^&grin:wink2: and as there are not so many other figures out yet.
Hope you like my figure.

Attachments

• WLG4.jpg
    WLG4.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 457
  • WLGJ3.jpg
    WLGJ3.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 450
Very impressive figure. Looks great. Wish you much success with your figure and future figures and hope to see more in the future.
Viel Gluck.

Very impressive figure. Looks great. Wish you much success with your figure and future figures and hope to see more in the future.
Viel Gluck.

Thank you very much - I could sell some this weekend at my local collectors meeting, but need some international buyers/collectors as well.
Next figure is in plannings....:wink2:

Thanks for showing the comparison of your new figure and the K&C Cuirassier, your looks just right.

It's great to see that you project has come to life, and I'll be really interested in seeing more figures of your from your homeland.

Well Done,

John

By the way, the only figure from Wurttemberg in my collection is a Trooper from the Chevaulegers
and is part of a set (2nd figure from the left) depicting The Burning of the Eagles 1812 during the Retreat from Moscow by Tradition of London.

burn2.JPG

Oh, and I also have the Del Prado Cavalry trooper. :)

Thanks for showing the comparison of your new figure and the K&C Cuirassier, your looks just right.

It's great to see that you project has come to life, and I'll be really interested in seeing more figures of your from your homeland.

Well Done,

John

By the way, the only figure from Wurttemberg in my collection is a Trooper from the Chevaulegers
and is part of a set (2nd figure from the left) depicting The Burning of the Eagles 1812 during the Retreat from Moscow by Tradition of London.

View attachment 242804

Oh, and I also have the Del Prado Cavalry trooper. :)

Thank you John, the del prado trumpeter I own as well and I have 3 more mounted wurttemberger made by an unknown russian maker, who died some years ago (sorry, no picture at the moment, I try to post one next time)

My family comes from there (Steinrok side) Have a few pieces that I had to make up for that region as well. Looks very nice.:salute::

My family comes from there (Steinrok side) Have a few pieces that I had to make up for that region as well. Looks very nice.:salute::
Thank you!

Which pieces did you have to make up, toy soldiers? Any pictures please?
Regards
Marcus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back