Current Collection (1 Viewer)

MLH13

Sergeant
I thought I would share with everyone my other collecting passion.....WWII militaria. What you see is only half of my collection. The other half is stored away however, I'll be moving everything into a much larger room in a few months.

Mark

11.jpg12.jpg14.jpg15.jpg18.jpg

Very nice! All full-dress Waffenröcke, I see? How long have you been putting your collection together?

Prost!
Brad

Very nice! All full-dress Waffenröcke, I see? How long have you been putting your collection together?

Prost!
Brad

Thanks Brad. I have been collecting militaria for over 30 years. Back then I can remember picking up waffenrocks for a few hundred dollars each. Nowadays they are well over 1k for your standard infantry or artillery rock.

Mark

Very nice Mark! You have a great collection. The militaria really enhances your collection of the miniature figures.

Mark

Carlos and Mark.......I appreciate your comments. Thank you!

Mark

nice uniform collection, and a great aircraft collection too. you are missing Italian planes. My buddy at warring warbirds has a savoia marchetti bomber coming in for the chicago show. i have one coming too.
that would look nice in your collection. look into it. great post thanks

What an amazing collection, Mark. Really enjoy looking at all your various pieces. WOW! Incredible! A true history room.

Just now seeing this wonderful collection. You've created quite a museum. Who made the IJN carrier? Very impressive. Chris

So neat and orderly, for me that makes the ‘wow’ factor. I have always admired your Japanese aircraft carrier, it’s spectacular. Robin.

Just now seeing this wonderful collection. You've created quite a museum. Who made the IJN carrier? Very impressive. Chris

Hi Chris,

For the most part......everything is scratch made except of course the K&C and TG items. The larger parts of the island were 3D printed in 1/30 scale and I painted/weathered everything.

A lot of trial and error before I got it right but I'm thrilled with how everything turned out.

Mark

Beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing. Must admit that there are MANY super interesting items, but that Japanese aircraft carrier scene took my breath away!
So many outstanding warbird models too! Adn the uniforms! jajaja Everything looks outstanding. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back